[Closed Applications] [EU] Burning Oath | Small, tight-knit guild.

Bumpity bumpity boo, off to front page with you!
Recruiting again for Betrayal League (✿◕‿◕)
Heya, I am Padraig. 27 from Ireland. I have just started a new character after having my old one for a couple of years and haven't been playing that much overall.

Looking to get to know the game a bit better and hopefully explore this world with some people.

An on top of that, hopefully, meet some new friends along the way!

I would like to request an invitation to the guild. :)

IGN: ClaíomhSlais (note the accented i)
Last edited by VampiricPadraig on Nov 27, 2018, 6:22:53 AM
Hi, name's Dave, I'm 36 and from Slovenia. I am returning player and was looking for a sociable casual guild with like minded players and when I read your description I thought your guild sounds like a perfect match and the reason I would like to request an invitation. Hope to see you in game under new banner =).

IGN: PsychedelicRain
Recruiting again for Betrayal League (✿◕‿◕)
Ign: Travincal

Name joakim, age 26 from sweden. Playing HC but testing builds in standard for next legue. Would like to join a guild for next league for HC play
bump (✿◕‿◕)
Hey, my name is Thijs, I am 37 y/o and from the Netherlands. I've been playing PoE on and off since open beta. I really enjoy the temp leagues and I am looking forward to playing the Betrayal league!
I would like to be in a friendly guild where I can continue to learn and improve! I enjoy talking on discord.
ign: Dallorian
Hello,my name is Vedran,im 27y old and im from Croatia. Im looking for a nice and friendly guild and ppl to play with..i play on temp leagues mostly ,active the first 2 months alot :) got decent game knowledge ..not pushing the challenge ladder much,since the mtx isnt rly worth,but it doesnt mean im lazy or whatsoever :P

hope i can get an invite before the new league starts.

cheers!
Last edited by saporta on Nov 29, 2018, 9:54:50 AM
up (✿◕‿◕)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info