[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

"
perafelix wrote:
Why CwDT+Molten shell+Steelskin is not working?

Molten Shell and Steel Skin are both considered "Guard" skills in POE.

You can not cast two Guard skills at the same time as they all share a cool down.
"

And I still haven't seen a trial after 3 days (buying offerings sucks).

At least you made it to the final lab. I still have not completed my trails at level 87. One of the 6 just will not appear in a map for me.
"
M3Mustang656 wrote:
hey super new to the game. im just confused as to where you get the ice crash ability from?

Ice Crash can be purchased from Clarissa in Act 3 after you complete the Sever the Hand quest.

You can't use Ice Crash until you hit level 28.
"
"
Acardipane wrote:
Hey guys. What Gloves are better Choice , Hrimburn Or the other one?

The gloves are virtually identical except that Hrimburn has one extra modifier called cold damage can ignite. From the wiki:

Hrimburn allows the player's cold damage to ignite enemies, in addition to freezing and chilling. The burning damage from ignites caused by cold damage is cold damage that has been converted to fire, so it will follow the usual rules for damage conversion and can be affected by both cold and fire modifiers (along with other usual modifiers to ignite).

Because of this extra modifier, Hrimburn is better, but I don't know how to quantify how much better. I am still using Hrimsorrow for now.

I can now answer this question. I think I better understand what Ignite gives this build.

The key is if you use Yoke of Suffering. Yoke of Suffering amulet has the following line:

"Enemies take 5% increased Damage for each type of Ailment you have inflicted on them"

So if using Hrimburn and Yoke together, we will have the ability to chill, freeze, shock, and ignite opponents, giving a max of a 20% increase bump if we manage this all at the same time.
For those having mana issues even after taking the mana leech node, you might want to consider adding Blood Magic to your leap slam set up (we have the open sockets for it).

That way you will always have full reserve mana which you start using your Ice Crash if you have been leap slamming for a while to move.
I'm approaching endgame (lvl 77) and thinking of buying a 6link. Have you guys figured out what the optimal setup for the gems in the chest is? I'm currently doing Ice Crash, Pulverize, Elemental Damage, Fortify, Pulverize. What are you running?

How's the multistrike/pulverize debate going? Do we have enough crit chance in the tree to make Concentrated Effect work? Do you run Blood or Sand stance? (I usually run Sand in general and Blood for bosses).

Last edited by HatMatter on Dec 23, 2019, 4:15:57 AM
Have you tried killing sirus already with this build?
Hey guys, so I was experiment with some gems for ice crash on Path of Building and I noticed that if we replaced Multistrike with either pulverise or elemental focus, it would increase DPS by quite a significant amount. I can't tell if it takes into account the synergy between multistrike and ruthless though. Has anyone experimented with either of these and can make a recommendation on which gem is better?
What is the best enchant for the pandemonius,
i allocated blitz but idk what is the best
how to you sustain your mana? i always run out of mana on bosses especially

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info