[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

"
"
Młoody wrote:
Do i should change something in my item's ? I know that i have to upgrade my body armour, something else ?

Your character is not public so we can't see your gear.

Sorry i update you can see now my character
g
Last edited by RavenVVolf on Dec 22, 2019, 6:04:47 AM
It is worth to upgrade from Yoke to Pandemonius?
im testing this build and it struggles at t16 maps, like i get deleted by some metamorphs mobs and its slow at clearing t16 mobs.

no clue where the 2mil dps comes from, my gear is identical to the OP.
"
soulnote77 wrote:
im testing this build and it struggles at t16 maps, like i get deleted by some metamorphs mobs and its slow at clearing t16 mobs.

no clue where the 2mil dps comes from, my gear is identical to the OP.

You are missing Yoke/Pandemonius, mark of the elder, the helmet enchant,loreweave, bone breaker is not the best annoint etc. Gear of the first page was highlighted before this league and this league every mob is harder to kill. you need to invest more to push higher
Dear @bashtart,

I would like to ask, how you can play without a mana flask in this setup.

I am on 120 mana (rest is reserved) and often need to hit mana flask to keep spamming ice crash.

Am i missing something obvious?

I am a new player, so my question might be stupid.

KR
Nashy
"
NashyPOE wrote:
Dear @bashtart,

I would like to ask, how you can play without a mana flask in this setup.

I am on 120 mana (rest is reserved) and often need to hit mana flask to keep spamming ice crash.

Am i missing something obvious?

I am a new player, so my question might be stupid.

KR
Nashy

You did not pick up the mana / life leech node in the Duelist area... also you should drop the Prismatic eclipse. This sword was a good option before the changed the mechanics of how some offhand weapons worked. Unfortunately statsstick are no longer a viable option because you attack with both weapons.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
Młoody wrote:
"
"
Młoody wrote:
Do i should change something in my item's ? I know that i have to upgrade my body armour, something else ?

Your character is not public so we can't see your gear.

Sorry i update you can see now my character

Your gear is excellent. The most obvious thing I see is that many of your gems and some of your flasks are missing quality.

Your gear is excellent. The most obvious thing I see is that many of your gems and some of your flasks are missing quality.

Okey , What is better lorewave ? , or rare armour 6 link with hp and 3 resistance ?
Last edited by Młoody on Dec 22, 2019, 11:37:47 AM
"
Młoody wrote:

Okey , What is better lorewave ? , or rare armour 6 link with hp and 3 resistance ?

Loreweave is a great offensive option along with getting the benefit of increased elemental resist caps. If you feel you are lacking in DPS it might be worth the investment. If you are feeling squishy, it may not be worth it.

Out of interest in learning, how did you obtain so much currency this quickly? Your current gear looks like it cost over 15ex.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Dec 22, 2019, 12:24:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info