[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

"
Scoot03 wrote:
Hi guys, I wanted to try this build. I'm level 20 atm and acquired both recommanded unique. I can equipe both of them but I then can't use Ground slam... do u have a solution ?

You don't need to move to dual wielding until you pick up Ice Crash at level 28.

Just use one weapon and a shield and then make the switch once you get to level 28.
"

You don't need to move to dual wielding until you pick up Ice Crash at level 28.

Just use one weapon and a shield and then make the switch once you get to level 28.

Thank you man, that what i thought.

Should I expect a big increase in my DPS if I buy a Stygian Vise with elemental damage % increase, increased elemental damage with attack skills, and flat damage % increase? I can't get my path of building to work to include a belt with the elemental damage % increase.

Thanks!
"
chess3007 wrote:
Should I expect a big increase in my DPS if I buy a Stygian Vise with elemental damage % increase, increased elemental damage with attack skills, and flat damage % increase? I can't get my path of building to work to include a belt with the elemental damage % increase.

Thanks!

Big is relative, but yes you should see a DPS increase from all 3 of those stats.
Sorry - I should have been more specific. When I said big, I meant a ~20% increase in my DPS or more. Trying to figure out whether the price of the belts is worth the increase in my DPS output.
"
chess3007 wrote:
Sorry - I should have been more specific. When I said big, I meant a ~20% increase in my DPS or more. Trying to figure out whether the price of the belts is worth the increase in my DPS output.

copy the belts data into POB and see the DPS change. That is the best way to tell exactly what an item will do to your build before you buy it.
ok I am now 95% done with end game gear buying for a while. The last item I am saving for near term is a decent abyssal jewel for the Stygian Vise belt.

I am now at 322k tool tip in hide out (hatred, Purity, Golem, and Blood are all active). https://imgur.com/a/2qcCkH7

According to POB this gives me about 2.4m dps against shaper (with flasks and frenzy active). This spikes to well over 3m dps for a short period when I can use the Vaal skills.

Health is at 5542.

The big grind is ahead of me. Getting every gem to level 20 and then reverting them all back to level 1 with a Quality of 20 and re-leveling them again.
can some one answer a question for me that I am confused on?

I see that Ruthless has a very strong stat that kicks in against enemies that are bleeding.

But we don't make the enemies bleed with scepters do we?

I am asking because if we don't make the enemy bleed, I was wondering if I should use one of my open sockets and pair Chance to Bleed with my Warchief and let the Warchief try and create the bleed and then let Ruthless benefit from it.

If this works it also creates more synergy with The Yoke of Suffering because bleed will be yet another ailment, along with Chill, Freeze, Ignite and Shock, that Yoke will increase damage for in our build.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Dec 24, 2019, 2:59:42 AM
i have 380 k in ho with the same set up on you.

But im lvl 92 and i m getting to rush lvl 100 what should i take on tree after lvl 93 ? i can take the 3 attack speed but i think it's not really worth or just a jewels for 3 points.
Or take blitz in my tree and change my enchant
Last edited by Nepharia on Dec 24, 2019, 4:37:24 AM
So guys in ur opinion what is the best combination of support gems for ice crash,idk if i should use multistrike or concentrated effect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info