[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

"
"
Młoody wrote:

Okey , What is better lorewave ? , or rare armour 6 link with hp and 3 resistance ?

Loreweave is a great offensive option along with getting the benefit of increased elemental resist caps. If you feel you are lacking in DPS it might be worth the investment. If you are feeling squishy, it may not be worth it.

Out of interest in learning, how did you obtain so much currency this quickly? Your current gear looks like it cost over 10ex.

I Just farm map 14+ and little lucky :D , I will buy Lorweave and we will see.
Last edited by Młoody on Dec 22, 2019, 12:11:37 PM
Based on some suggestions in this thread I have made a slight chance to my set up.

I dumped Ancestral Protector in favor of Vaal Ancestral Warchief.

When mapping, I use regular Warchief and chug flasks.

When facing a boss, I use Vaal Haste, Vaal Warchief, regular Warchief and chug flasks.

This seems to be a nice balance when mapping.

I don't know if using both forms of Warchief during a boss battle conflicts with each other but in testing, my tool tip DPS does seem to spike during the boss battle scenario when I use everything.

If someone spots a mistake with this setup, please let me know.
"
I didn't reach sirus yet. As i understand is pretty hard, i've seen people in other builds forums are complaining about him. But everything this league is harder, it's not just this build, about every build is having a hard time. About your gear, there is plenty of space to improve. I think with your gear that's as much as you could push. You need to invest in Yoke or Pandemonius, get the helmet enchant, mark of the elder+shaper ring would be a good damage boost. Get a stygian vyse with a good abyssal jewel. Steelskin + molten shell won't work! Get vaal ancestral warchief instead of ancestral protector ( it's a huge boost to dps ) , don't use normal Haste, you need only the vaal part of Haste. Get atziri flask ( it's 1c for a boost of damage )

Thanks for suggestions, i will try to improve the gear, Just got 5 exalts in a trade. At the moment I keep dying at level 90. Which is better: Yoke or Pandemonium?
Can u tell why i'm not able to do the last trial of ascendancy?I get nearly oneshotted by second icarus,and i had to take abyssus off since i get too much dmg and idk why since i have max resistances and 13k armor,can u help me?
"
Raikton wrote:
Can u tell why i'm not able to do the last trial of ascendancy?I get nearly oneshotted by second icarus,and i had to take abyssus off since i get too much dmg and idk why since i have max resistances and 13k armor,can u help me?

Well I would drop Abyssus and get a rare helmet with high life and res. Overall your gesr is not really good balanced. You want a high life roll on every rare gear piece with some decent resistances. That should be your priority.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
can some one help me here im having troubles with dying and i know i need some of the expensive gear but any recomendations what i can do to improve it i got about 120 chaos
Why CwDT+Molten shell+Steelskin is not working?
"
can some one help me here im having troubles with dying and i know i need some of the expensive gear but any recomendations what i can do to improve it i got about 120 chaos

Make your stash viewable to others. We cannot see now
k i think stash is viewable

and im lvling cwdt up right now lol its almost working
Last edited by tyman289 on Dec 22, 2019, 3:55:33 PM
"
Raikton wrote:

Don't face tank him. Also last 2-3 days the second stage has been nasty. I say that cause I have died 3 times on the last stage cause i got lazy and just stood and face tanked him.

is no bueno. Gotta avoid that massive slam.

Also realizing the reason i never get to endgame is i never invest in gear. I'm too stingy. Here's hoping it gets better--otherwise that leech node is what everyone needs--makes like real easy. More damage=more mana. I feel very overwhelemed even if this is a league starter build. Holy crap this game has too much and I've been playing for several years.

And I still haven't seen a trial after 3 days (buying offerings sucks).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info