[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

"
Timpis wrote:
how to you sustain your mana? i always run out of mana on bosses especially

get the mana leach node in the duelist area
"
Darcovian wrote:
Hey guys, so I was experiment with some gems for ice crash on Path of Building and I noticed that if we replaced Multistrike with either pulverise or elemental focus, it would increase DPS by quite a significant amount. I can't tell if it takes into account the synergy between multistrike and ruthless though. Has anyone experimented with either of these and can make a recommendation on which gem is better?

Multistrike is not simulated correctly in PoB... I would guess it is calculated only for the first strike but not for the second and third strike which are more powerful.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
Nepharia wrote:
What is the best enchant for the pandemonius,
i allocated blitz but idk what is the best

Blitz is good. The first post has a list of recommended annointments.
"
HatMatter wrote:
I'm approaching endgame (lvl 77) and thinking of buying a 6link. Have you guys figured out what the optimal setup for the gems in the chest is? I'm currently doing Ice Crash, Pulverize, Elemental Damage, Fortify, Pulverize. What are you running?

How's the multistrike/pulverize debate going? Do we have enough crit chance in the tree to make Concentrated Effect work? Do you run Blood or Sand stance? (I usually run Sand in general and Blood for bosses).

If you are running a diamond flask, the crit chance should be high enough for conc effect.

My 6 link setup is:

Ice Crash, Elemental Focus, Multistrike, Ruthless, Conc Effect and Fortify

I don't know if it is the best one but it has served me well so far.
I finally got my last lab point at level 87 and have moved to my end game flask set up.

Next I need to save up about 2-3 ex more to move into my roughly laid out end game gear.

I am having a hell of a time getting even yellow maps to drop. I seem to only be able to buy them from Zana. I may be doing something wrong in the new mapping system.
yes but my question is if we have enlighteen lvl 3 + charisma on Anointments.
Maybe we can use herald of ice and this is really worth
"
Nepharia wrote:
yes but my question is if we have enlighteen lvl 3 + charisma on Anointments.
Maybe we can use herald of ice and this is really worth

I don't have that setup but you can easily run it through Path of Building and see what the DPS boost is and if you will have enough mana left for ice crash.
yeah i wiil try.

Actually with my build i have 0 problem on t16 for map clear and boss was a little slowly but it's fine.
But with metamorph boss on 15-16 i cant play vs all and i need to leave the boss sometimes

Havent my lorweave maybe we win a huge boost dmg
Last edited by Nepharia on Dec 23, 2019, 5:14:58 PM
Hi guys, I wanted to try this build. I'm level 20 atm and acquired both recommanded unique. I can equipe both of them but I then can't use Ground slam... do u have a solution ?
From the first post:

"The best option as helmet enchantment is "% of physical ice crash damage gained as extra...", then "Ice Crash Damage" and then "Ice Crash Area".

I want to add something to this. Only the 15% of physical ice crash damage gained as extra.." is better (DPS) than the enchantment Blood Rage gives 12% more attack according to POB.

If you have Blood Rage up constantly, keep this in mind if you can't find/afford the 15% of Physical Damage enchantment. Blood Rage at 12% increased attack is better than Ice Crash at 40% damage increase, according to POB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info