[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

Do i should change something in my item's ? I know that i have to upgrade my body armour, something else ?
all red loreweave is freakin making me poor lol
Do we get all 3 of these bonus' when dual wielding x2 Doryani's, just wanted to make sure I was getting both attack speed benefits, ty.

Which anointed passive do you take?
"
BABITT wrote:
Which anointed passive do you take?

Hi just added some options for anointments in the guide.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
perafelix wrote:
"
we can't see your gear, your characters are private.

You should see it now. Actually yeah I mostly click the first one without looking at it but.....did you kill Sirus?

I didn't reach sirus yet. As i understand is pretty hard, i've seen people in other builds forums are complaining about him. But everything this league is harder, it's not just this build, about every build is having a hard time. About your gear, there is plenty of space to improve. I think with your gear that's as much as you could push. You need to invest in Yoke or Pandemonius, get the helmet enchant, mark of the elder+shaper ring would be a good damage boost. Get a stygian vyse with a good abyssal jewel. Steelskin + molten shell won't work! Get vaal ancestral warchief instead of ancestral protector ( it's a huge boost to dps ) , don't use normal Haste, you need only the vaal part of Haste. Get atziri flask ( it's 1c for a boost of damage ).
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Do we get all 3 of these bonus' when dual wielding x2 Doryani's, just wanted to make sure I was getting both attack speed benefits, ty.

Yes, all three should work.

To double check, just add the jewel into POB and then see how your stats change when you put it in the tree.
"
Młoody wrote:
Do i should change something in my item's ? I know that i have to upgrade my body armour, something else ?

Your character is not public so we can't see your gear.
I am confused by some of the comments in here. People are complaining they can't deal with the deep end game stuff when their gear is no where near end game viable.

Even basic stuff like gems aren't leveled fully, jewelry does not have quality, amulet does not anointment, flask set up is not optimal etc.

The end game bosses are much much harder than before. You need really good gear for most builds to go very deep into end game.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Dec 22, 2019, 2:26:12 AM
I have goten this build to 86 and just got enlighten level 3 on a 4 link with blood, hatred, and herald of pure. Even with enlighten level 3 I don't get enough mana res left to turn on herald of ice. Unless I messed something up im confused on why the build uses a ring with herald of ice on it and why you go for the enlightened gem if they don't play off of each other. Was the herald of ice just a coincidence?

I love the build and hope i'm just missing something.
Last edited by DeadExcuses on Dec 22, 2019, 2:48:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info