[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

Just got to the point where I have to fight Sirus. We do VERY LITTLE damage in the endgame. I just died 6 times and I was able to get his health not even in half. I still have to optimize the build but so far looks like the end game bossed are really really hard to go down with this build
"
"
tru2dgame wrote:
It is starting to come together now - 84 with 157,882 tooltip in hideout without flask up.

Just added the second doryani's which added ~55k.

5.5k life.

awesome! Your damage is going to spike once you clean up your flasks. Adding a diamond, atziri, and lion's roar is going to increase your damage significantly. And luckily they are cheap.

I noticed you are still using a mana flask. Are you having a hard time maintaining ice crash with out using a mana flask?

Great call out there. I hadn't thought about the flasks yet - nope was not using the mana flask at all!

Added atziri's and lion's roar to the setup. Diamond will be easy to add.

Thanks for pointing that out!
"
perafelix wrote:
Just got to the point where I have to fight Sirus. We do VERY LITTLE damage in the endgame. I just died 6 times and I was able to get his health not even in half. I still have to optimize the build but so far looks like the end game bossed are really really hard to go down with this build

What gear do you have? Trying to figure out how far to push the build before re-rolling.
Im playing this build right now. Tier 13+ maps hard as hell. Metamorph bosses are almost impossible to kill. Without mana leech in ring i have 0 mana whole time.
Could you check what im missing it this build?
Tried 1 tier 16 guardian and... He one shoted me whole time and coz of Ice Crash didnt see anything.
New bosses are (4lvl) are rly hard to kill their hp does not getting low fast enough.
For map clear this build is nice but for bosses not so good
"
Cenwargh wrote:
Im playing this build right now. Tier 13+ maps hard as hell. Metamorph bosses are almost impossible to kill. Without mana leech in ring i have 0 mana whole time.
Could you check what im missing it this build?
Tried 1 tier 16 guardian and... He one shoted me whole time and coz of Ice Crash didnt see anything.
New bosses are (4lvl) are rly hard to kill their hp does not getting low fast enough.
For map clear this build is nice but for bosses not so good

You did not pick one of the most important passives which gives you mana leech from the tree. No wonder you are going oom all the time. Invest the 1 passive node into the mana / life leech node in the Duelist area. If you have still mana problem use Inspiration support. You have low or no life rolls on amulett, one ring, boots and belt. You should have a high roll on all of them.

Get quality on all your gems, flasks etc.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
I am trying to do a cost benefit analysis of Yoke of Suffering vs Pandemonious for the end game amulet.

I may be missing something but Yoke of Suffering seems great at a significantly cheaper cost.
"
perafelix wrote:

I have no problem with any tier map bosses. I'm killing t15-t16 bosses in resonable time, multistrike still looks kinda bugged with ice crash 'cause sometimes it feels it doesn't do damage. Metamorphs on high tier maps are a pain in the ass for anyone if going for the best parts available. I even face tank most of the bosses at 4.7k hp(way lower than optimal health)
I think I will reroll: it is clear we can kill bosses in tier 15 maps easily but also easily we get 1 shot by metamorph shit; Sirus is impossible to kill and also Shaper guardian (Enslaver....etc) are killable only after you die 2-3 times. Because we are melee we cannot dodge and we have to stay there and tank all the shit: very often means getting 1 shot. I don't think with this new Atlas this is the right build, I will go for ranged build
You can check my gear it is not bad and I do 290k tooltip dps in hideout
"
perafelix wrote:
I think I will reroll: it is clear we can kill bosses in tier 15 maps easily but also easily we get 1 shot by metamorph shit; Sirus is impossible to kill and also Shaper guardian (Enslaver....etc) are killable only after you die 2-3 times. Because we are melee we cannot dodge and we have to stay there and tank all the shit: very often means getting 1 shot. I don't think with this new Atlas this is the right build, I will go for ranged build
You can check my gear it is not bad and I do 290k tooltip dps in hideout

we can't see your gear, your characters are private. So far i killed the constrictor and the enslaver and i had only 1 death because i wasn't paying attention. I'm never being 1 shoted by metamorph, but i'm dying really fast versus chaos damage. You have to pay attention when you choose metamorph parts, because if you go brainless and pick the first parts from every category without reading what they give to the metamorph you will die. Make your characters public so we can see your gear because, as i said, i can even face tank most of the metamorphs and bosses up to t15 and i have only 4,7k hp so it's possible you fucked up something with your gear.
"
we can't see your gear, your characters are private.

You should see it now. Actually yeah I mostly click the first one without looking at it but.....did you kill Sirus?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info