[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

I'm actually dying a lot more often than I thought; pretty tanky but you still have to manually dodge/run away sometimes. You cannot see anything due to Ice Crash effect and is difficult to predict monsters move/attacks
You can do reflect elemental damage with this build. Just replace ice crash with ancestral protector and you can do it. It's long as totem dies quickly, but you can do them.
I went for gladiator's perseverance in the skill tree: damage+ life leech. Also I went for mana flows for mana.
how is your attack speed that fast in videos? mine's about 1/10th of that. check my profile, character is on there.
God Hates Us All - Slayer
"
how is your attack speed that fast in videos? mine's about 1/10th of that. check my profile, character is on there.

You need to stack as much attack speed as possible (gear, jewels and passives).

You have not yet taken the Ambidexterity path on the tree, which provides a lot of attack speed. Check back in after you spend about ten more points, your attack rate should increase nicely with some jewels and more passives and some gear upgrades when you can afford them.
very cool and strong build :D what will be the best anoint for amulet on this build?

also i bought the the brine crown with ice crash phys to cold ench and turns out really really its good for this build.
Last edited by summerdays79 on Dec 21, 2019, 1:53:21 AM
"
summerdays79 wrote:
very cool and strong build :D what will be the best anoint for amulet on this build?

Earlier it was mentioned that Heart of Ice was good but very expensive.

I am using Bludgeon Blitz which was very cheap (4c) and gave me these stats(we benefit from 4 of them):

18% increased Damage with Maces and Sceptres
18% increased Damage with Ailments from Attack Skills while wielding a Mace or Sceptre
8% increased Attack Speed with Maces and Sceptres
+200 to Accuracy Rating with Maces and Sceptres
6% increased Movement Speed if you've Hit an Enemy Recently
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Dec 21, 2019, 3:01:57 AM
"
"
summerdays79 wrote:

I am using Bludgeon Blitz which was very cheap (4c) and gave me these stats(we benefit from 4 of them):

18% increased Damage with Ailments from Attack Skills while wielding a Mace or Sceptre

got this amu, unfortunately no res, no life, had to choose 1 xD thanks for responding. i saw that also but isnt bone breaker or skull cracking better?
Last edited by summerdays79 on Dec 21, 2019, 3:16:31 AM
"
summerdays79 wrote:
"
"
summerdays79 wrote:

got this amu, unfortunately no res, no life, had to choose 1 xD thanks for responding. i saw that also but isnt bone breaker or skull cracking better?

Those are good as well.

I am not a big fan of Bone Breaker though as I find too many of the stats weak for this build.

The culling strike in Skull Cracking is interesting.

Earlier the designer of the build mentioned that Bludgeon Blitz was his favorite but there are many choices that are good.

I am a big fan of stacking attack speed on this build which is why I liked Blitz.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Dec 21, 2019, 3:40:16 AM
ya, to me also, i just dont have any idea if bosses like u-elder can be stunned, also its a bit of expensive
hey super new to the game. im just confused as to where you get the ice crash ability from?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info