[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

"
tru2dgame wrote:
It is starting to come together now - 84 with 157,882 tooltip in hideout without flask up.

Just added the second doryani's which added ~55k.

5.5k life.

awesome! Your damage is going to spike once you clean up your flasks. Adding a diamond, atziri, and lion's roar is going to increase your damage significantly. And luckily they are cheap.

I noticed you are still using a mana flask. Are you having a hard time maintaining ice crash with out using a mana flask?
i don't understand how u can run without mana leech, on stuff or in skill tree
Yeah, mana leech is always a prio for me, I don't care for anything else in the early levels :D
How often are we stunning mobs? Is the Pain Forger node an actual and reliable source of Power Charges or is this just a nice side effect which we get from time to time?
Best anointment would be Heart of Ice but it's really expensive
Love the build, it's awesome!

But having some troubles with mana, but mostly on single target or long battles. Was thinking at getting a mana regen anoint for amulet, since I can't find a suggestion for that.
But else h*ll of a lot of fun to play!!
i fear my atk spd is killing it for me :( im using the frostbreaths and i could barely kill tul breachstone in time
Currently running this build. Gear isn't the best, still missing pandemonious, correct jewels, and better rares but tool tip DPS fully buffed with abyssus is saying about 800k dps.

Some of the metamorph bosses are just not dying. Combined with the fact that we cannot see anything due to ice crash visuals, it's beginning to feel very rippy. Bosses T14+ are feeling slow. Does it scale much better with pandemonious?
"
HatMatter wrote:
How often are we stunning mobs? Is the Pain Forger node an actual and reliable source of Power Charges or is this just a nice side effect which we get from time to time?

For me the power charges are up a decent amount of time, but no where as often as either frenzy or endurance (frenzy is up near 100% of the time and endurance is high as well).

One very minor trick for the Pain Forger is you have to consciously use Leap Slam when starting a fight. Leap Slamming into a new pack of bad guys at full health gets you a guarantee of a stun. It helps a small amount.
"
XoGooseXo wrote:
Currently running this build. Gear isn't the best, still missing pandemonious, correct jewels, and better rares but tool tip DPS fully buffed with abyssus is saying about 800k dps.

Some of the metamorph bosses are just not dying. Combined with the fact that we cannot see anything due to ice crash visuals, it's beginning to feel very rippy. Bosses T14+ are feeling slow. Does it scale much better with pandemonious?

I personally would not run this build with an Abyssus to be honest because the helmet just makes you squishy even as Juggernaut. Get a 6 link, upgrade the quality of your skill gems, flasks, etc and your dmg will rise.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info