[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Yeah I spent the rest of my money on a helm with the enchant and some almost passable jewels and I was able to face tank lair of the hydra boss easily.

Up next is xoph's if I ever get enough lol
combustion support gem good for this build right?
Is Oni-Garoshi worth using to level with?
livejamie
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
"
yissus wrote:

"If there was a reasonable way of further mitigate more elemental damage I would have incorporated it into the build."

actually, I found one:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Nebuloch

and tried, it is really awesome, although the debuff is a bit annoying but acceptable with Loreweave + unrelenting + wise oak flask. I dont have wise oak yet but still runnable.

the point is the weapon is super cheap for getting "Physical Attack Damage as Extra Fire Damage". The watcher's eye is a bit expensive to starter.

BTW, a Ancestral Call Trick would be having % knockback in you jewel, so the mob will be pushed back to a good position to max the damage for ancestral call. they are also cheap.

What do people or GornoDD think about this change?...It seems more defensive and with more damage at first time

Nebuloch requires a much worse passive tree. You would need to spec into the "horribly placed" mace nodes as well as going for point blank. All in all you lose about 5-7 passive points just to make up for the Grelwood stuff. Also its quite slow and reduces the sclaling from Anger. You would overall even lose damage and end up with a permanent debuff for 400 (80 after resists) and alot less life (about 1k less, cause where else to take points out). The negatives greatly outweigh the positives here.

I think I mean dual wielding and the sword is still necessary.
Did Uber Elder deathless first try with the gear on my profile. Watched a couple of videos, hopped around like a mad man and got a real shitty Watcher's Eye as a reward. Didn't even use fire pen gem, just stuck with ancestral call.
"
luyitian wrote:
I think I mean dual wielding and the sword is still necessary.

That would leave you with a sword and a mace alternating attacks. But your passive tree just has sword or maces. Either one of those is doing much worse damage on every second swing. This is a most likely a larger dps loss than dual wiedling would give you in the frist place. Then you would also need to commit into getting more endurance charges, wich leaves you with another 6 lost passive points. The gained armor and 6% ele protection dont make up for the ~2k life and 200k dps you lose in the process. Not even remotely.

Trust me I really wanted to give Nebuloch a build that really works well. Some people tryed, but its not good enough by my standards. The defensives it provides are kinda solid. But it requires too much commitment and forcing you into shitty ways of scaling your damage. Its biggest problem is its low base values and the 40% added fire damage not beeing enough to make up for it. The phys bonus from endurance charges should be ALOT higher to make it viable. It doesnt have enough crit to for a crit/inquis build and its attackspeed is too slow to scale it with elemental auras or vaal double strike. The stats are just not good enough.

Last edited by GornoDD on Jul 1, 2018, 1:21:46 AM
Great Guide!, I was looking for some beefy build since I tried the gladiator reave but bored the hell out of me and my only fun build atm is my triple herald blade vortex elementalist.
I have a question about the bandits: should I kill them all or save one, (I already killed two, oak and the "shadow" guy the last one is alira) (since It would take me sometime to get the chest armor from the 60 rings, 15 resist to all is a nice bargain)or the 2 points are a must?
"
GornoDD wrote:

Id also like to point out, that the weapon corruption is at best a slight buff. Having reliabe forifiy is quite good, but most of the other corruptions dont really make a diffrence damage compared against he big accuracy from the sword by itself. You also need other means to cap out 95% hitrate (eveyr lost % is LESS damage).

The big one is always the head enchant. Its the largest overall dps boost.

Im not sure becouse Im not digging into game mechanics but corruption gives me ~7% more dps (attack speed and + phys). Accuracy lost - 1% - not a big deal - I would say becouse I assume that balls hitting the floor (with increased area of effect / conc effect) also hitting the boss/mobs even if they land near them.
Correct me if Im wrong.
Found a good decision to learn the "Life and Mana Leech". You will have about 500 hp leech and 200 mana leech per attack.

This will allow you to focus on the pure rings for DPS (they are cheaper than +hp and/or +mana per attack and there is a huge choice)
"
Kryptolog wrote:

Im not sure becouse Im not digging into game mechanics but corruption gives me ~7% more dps (attack speed and + phys). Accuracy lost - 1% - not a big deal - I would say becouse I assume that balls hitting the floor (with increased area of effect / conc effect) also hitting the boss/mobs even if they land near them.
Correct me if Im wrong.

I think your actually right, I forgot that the AS is a more multiplier on the weapon. In that specific case I think it might have an edge.

"
snql wrote:
Found a good decision to learn the "Life and Mana Leech". You will have about 500 hp leech and 200 mana leech per attack.

This will allow you to focus on the pure rings for DPS (they are cheaper than +hp and/or +mana per attack and there is a huge choice)

Thats only a solution if your on a really tight budget. The % based leech (aka real life/mana leech) is quite nice if paired alongside "Life gained on hit". The main diffrence is that LGOH is INSTANT LEECH while regular life leech caps out at the base 20% leeched per second. Its very slow recovery after taking a large hit and most often not enough to save you from dying from follow up strikes. If you wanna go down that route for the time beeing (until you get instant leech rings) you should also take "Vitalit Void", it reaises your leech to 25% and ensures you cap it out much faster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info