[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

is gain extra dmg as fire dmg while affected by anger or dmg penetrates fire resist while affected by anger better on a watcher's eye? Assuming you can only afford one mod currently.
Do we use vaal molten strike ?
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Kryptolog wrote:

Im not sure becouse Im not digging into game mechanics but corruption gives me ~7% more dps (attack speed and + phys). Accuracy lost - 1% - not a big deal - I would say becouse I assume that balls hitting the floor (with increased area of effect / conc effect) also hitting the boss/mobs even if they land near them.
Correct me if Im wrong.

I think your actually right, I forgot that the AS is a more multiplier on the weapon. In that specific case I think it might have an edge.

"
snql wrote:
Found a good decision to learn the "Life and Mana Leech". You will have about 500 hp leech and 200 mana leech per attack.

This will allow you to focus on the pure rings for DPS (they are cheaper than +hp and/or +mana per attack and there is a huge choice)

Thats only a solution if your on a really tight budget. The % based leech (aka real life/mana leech) is quite nice if paired alongside "Life gained on hit". The main diffrence is that LGOH is INSTANT LEECH while regular life leech caps out at the base 20% leeched per second. Its very slow recovery after taking a large hit and most often not enough to save you from dying from follow up strikes. If you wanna go down that route for the time beeing (until you get instant leech rings) you should also take "Vitalit Void", it reaises your leech to 25% and ensures you cap it out much faster.

I killed Uber Elder with

Seriously, good elder rings are like 5-8ex each and you get 80-100 life and maybe some damage.
Is it worth it? In my opinion - NO. My Jugg got 7700hp and that's more than enough for everything.
Belt i used is on my elementalist.
Last edited by Nekondas on Jul 1, 2018, 3:28:15 PM
So I haven't been able to find a added fire/pen watchers at all.

with that said . . . would added fire/fire damage leech or added fire/crit with anger be better replacement until I can find an actual added fire/pen
My first uber elder down with 3 portals left. I played it horribly, mismanaging the tentacle thingies and the balls, but still managed to get them both down with relative ease, considering the whole arena was covered in DoT pools.

Crazy strong build this one is.
Hi, I am currently levelling as molten strike and i'm trying to understand what scales molten strike more, flat phys gear? or flat elemental gear?
"
cuREE wrote:
Do we use vaal molten strike ?

You might be thinking of Vaal Molten Shell?

Vaal Molten Strike doesn't exist.
livejamie
I am so blown away today. I had the sacrifice alter in the temple at level 3 and dropped a Headhunter. Guess I will be using that in my build now. Cannot even believe it dropped.
With only +2 mana gained on hit it's really hard to sustain mana... I'm having trouble to spam molten strike. I have to take the mana leech node or get another jewel with +2. Because rings with both mana and life leech are super expensive.
"
MiguelFg wrote:
With only +2 mana gained on hit it's really hard to sustain mana... I'm having trouble to spam molten strike. I have to take the mana leech node or get another jewel with +2. Because rings with both mana and life leech are super expensive.
You need to get the helmet enchant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info