[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

I am newbie in 1m month, but when I follow this guide, it so strong. In lvl 30 with Thief's Torment, I really tank all enemy ( 15c for 34 all res and 60 life gain), Ty for good build. Now I have some question, I have 5 link Beelly of the beats ( 4R-1B), "Fire penation" or " Ancestral Call Support ", what is best setup. Now I set up Fire Penetration Support with Ancestral Protector, and Ancestral Call Support with armor.

What item next I should buy now?? Amulet Xphold. Sorry for my english
Last edited by thanhdatFun on Jul 1, 2018, 11:41:47 PM
I'm really digging the dual-wield variant of this so far; if anyone else is playing with that too instead of sword & board, are there any weapons to go with Grelwood Shank that'd give more DPS than 2x Grelwood? The extra projectiles is sweet and all, but the Point Blank & Iron Reflexes on the second one kinda go to 'waste' if you're dual-wielding two of those.

Great guide overall, would recommmend to beginner and established player alike!
"
thanhdatFun wrote:
I am newbie in 1m month, but when I follow this guide, it so strong. In lvl 30 with Thief's Torment, I really tank all enemy ( 15c for 34 all res and 60 life gain), Ty for good build. Now I have some question, I have 5 link Beelly of the beats ( 4R-1B), "Fire penation" or " Ancestral Call Support ", what is best setup. Now I set up Fire Penetration Support with Ancestral Protector, and Ancestral Call Support with armor.

What item next I should buy now?? Amulet Xphold. Sorry for my english

Helmet with Enchant and Xoph Blood. I went with Devoto since this build need a lot of dex on gear.
Rare or Starokonja is good too.
Two jewels with fire/cold/light dmg added to attacks + life + 6-8% Onslaught on kill.
Something like this

As for build itself is really amazing. Super tanky, fast moving and decent damage.
Life leech is great too. Overall is the best build i played so far :)
Last edited by Nekondas on Jul 2, 2018, 7:37:51 AM
Hey all,
why dont use this unique shield ? -> Prism Guardian Archon Kite Shield
All res
25 mana reservation
+2 lvl socketed gem

i know there is no life but its a good one for this build no ?
Last edited by Altistic on Jul 2, 2018, 7:40:48 AM
Hi, awesome build, could someone take a look at my gear and tell me what i should be upgrading. Im at 6.85k hp and 37.6k dps in H/O. I know i dont have xoph or helm enchant, too expensive for me right now! And if i get the enchant on devotos or starkonja i will lose all my resistance and life, what to do

Last edited by Putsdry on Jul 2, 2018, 4:13:56 PM
I have a couple questions. If I knew how to answer them I would.

Why not stay with Thief's Torment and Goldrim with 3 projectiles?

I am in a bit of a pickle. If I take Goldrim and Thief ring off I have 40 res and tons of loh and mana leech to make up for. I do understand the 20% movement speed on Devoto's is really great.

As I ask this question please understand, I got a headhunter drop yesterday. If I take those two items off, ring and hat, and replace with Decoto's and rings, I will be forced to lose headhunter for Darkness Enthroned belt and tombfist to make up for all I lose in Res and life.

I guess I am saying I do not know what to do. If I sell headhunter, exault currency will be no issue to replace the items. I am just not sure I would gain anything destroying my build and would I be stronger in the end? I already farm uber labs with ease. I have only been to T13 maps, that's the highest I have, and I face tank everything. In fact, this build is so strong I face tank everything to date.
Tell me please, what better to take for best impact Starkonja's Head or devoto's devotion with chant? Сant get enchantment for my rare helmet after ~50 labs.
Hi GornoDD
Hi all

I would like to thank you for this build :)
I play the second league in a row... from the beginning when you created it (btw I wrote in the third post on your topic :))
Its awesome. I have a lot of fun playing it and it does not bore me :)
it's solid, stable, very very tanky (i can tank almost all bosses in entire game), and have rly good DPS.
playing the second time I managed to get some better equipment, get more DPS and more Lile than in the previous league.

My stats and gear:

DPS in H/O : 53k (with Anger + HoA + Golem and Ancestrall Call)

I not using Fire Penetration Support because with this DPS it is unnecessary. All time play with Ancestrall Call
Only swap Inc.AoE for Conc.Effect when i play red/uber Elder guardians, Elder, Uber Atziri, Shaper guardians, Shaper and of course Uber Elder :)
for the rest of the map bosses play without any swap.

Life : 8034

My gear:

ing: Sehemyr
Hey guys, id like to ask your help on that one. I keep seeing people with over 50k dps in hideout, but mine is at 36k with anger, aspect of the spider, herald of ash, conc effect and fire pen. Wierdly enough, i have the same dps whether its conc effect or increased AOE Anyone has an idea? I might have missed something here. Also, im at 7k life, on which piece of gear could i squeeze more life? I struggle a bit with res since i wear devoto, but im good when i pop wise oak.

Here's my gear sitting at lvl 91:

For the shield, i got a shaped base and chaos spammed it (around 200c).

Thank you for your feedback guys I really appreciate it!
Last edited by TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed on Jul 2, 2018, 8:17:40 PM
"
Ambro789 wrote:
I have a couple questions. If I knew how to answer them I would.

Why not stay with Thief's Torment and Goldrim with 3 projectiles?

I am in a bit of a pickle. If I take Goldrim and Thief ring off I have 40 res and tons of loh and mana leech to make up for. I do understand the 20% movement speed on Devoto's is really great.

As I ask this question please understand, I got a headhunter drop yesterday. If I take those two items off, ring and hat, and replace with Decoto's and rings, I will be forced to lose headhunter for Darkness Enthroned belt and tombfist to make up for all I lose in Res and life.

I guess I am saying I do not know what to do. If I sell headhunter, exault currency will be no issue to replace the items. I am just not sure I would gain anything destroying my build and would I be stronger in the end? I already farm uber labs with ease. I have only been to T13 maps, that's the highest I have, and I face tank everything. In fact, this build is so strong I face tank everything to date.

I really love playing with HH. But it's just for fun and clearing maps faster (well, some maps you can get to the boss w/ HH buffs but the point is HH doesn't help you with tough bosses like Uber Elder).

So it's up to you - if you want to kill Uber Elder you'll need to get more life and resists and you won't be using HH.

But if you don't want to kill Uber Elder, personally I'd keep HH (also you might want to keep HH but swap it out for UE provided that you can upgrade your other gear w/o selling the belt).

As for your ring, you can and should replace TT at some point since you can get stats on rings to improve health/resists/dps/whatever.

The helm is a bit tougher - ideally you'd want the +3 enchant on an armor or evasion rare so that you'd end up with armor, life and resists. But such helms cost a fortune presently. I'd stick with the helm you have for now, planning to upgrade it eventually.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jul 2, 2018, 11:33:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info