[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Alright so I'm assuming I'm doing something wrong but I couldn't even kill a t12 boss without struggling.

Is there something terribly wrong I'm missing? Aside from a couple jewels and xoph's blood I've got the other gear.
Last edited by moparcon on Jun 30, 2018, 12:56:37 AM
"
moparcon wrote:
Alright so I'm assuming I'm doing something wrong but I couldn't even kill a t12 boss without struggling.

Is there something terribly wrong I'm missing? Aside from a couple jewels and xoph's blood I've got the other gear.

- no +3 molten strike projectiles (crucial)
- not corrupted weapon
- no dps on rings
- gloves with 1 abyssal socket and jewel with + xx axe
- BAD GEM SETUPS in half of items
- BAD gem lvls
- missing 3-4 gems
- no weapon swap gems

Read the guide...
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
luyitian wrote:
Hi great build and I am leveling a char using this build. I want to ask how do you think about endurance charge on this build, I saw some MS build add endurance charge related point and ascendency and they argue it is a better way for dmg reduction compared with armor. Do you think it is worth adding some endurance charge thing on this build? @GornoDD

Yes its by far the better way of phys damage mitigation. However I think 4 charges is enough when paired with ~15-20k armor. With around 7-8k life you can survive the hardest hitting physical abilites in the game (e.g. Shaper Slam) with around 50% life. The passive tree is very tightly constructed and losing life for endurance charges is not a very good idea, cause every charge pretty much mean dropping 10% increased life (two nodes). Dropping damage is also not a good idea, cause the damage of the build while still good enough is still pretty necessary to acutally take down something like uber elder.

Alot of builds have a tendency of overdoing certain types of mitigation. Also the really dangerous stuff in the game is mainly elemental based. If there was a reasonable way of further mitigate more elemental damage I would have incorporated it in to the build. Right now Loreweave is the easiest way of doing that.

Some people who play this build in HC are using Belly of the Beast instead of Loreweave and running Uber Elder with a Support that provides Purities.

The Unyielding Ascendency is imho one of the worst in the game. The increased damage is very small like 30% increased damage at 6 charges wich is like a stat on a ring, amulet or ring. The Area of effect is entirely useless, cause the Threshold jewels alone cap out our maximum AoE almost alone (rest comes from InCAoe Jewel we use for clearing). And getting endurance charges when stunning will never happen cause with the small individual damage of each ball we will never stun anything outside of some white skeletons in t5 maps.

Also every other ascendency we already use is super-OP. dropping any of those would be madness.

"If there was a reasonable way of further mitigate more elemental damage I would have incorporated it into the build."

actually, I found one:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Nebuloch

and tried, it is really awesome, although the debuff is a bit annoying but acceptable with Loreweave + unrelenting + wise oak flask. I dont have wise oak yet but still runnable.

the point is the weapon is super cheap for getting "Physical Attack Damage as Extra Fire Damage". The watcher's eye is a bit expensive to starter.

BTW, a Ancestral Call Trick would be having % knockback in you jewel, so the mob will be pushed back to a good position to max the damage for ancestral call. they are also cheap.
Hi guys!

First of all thanks to GornoDD for this awesome build guide!

I am playing it since some days as my HC league starter and just reached maps. Until now everything went smooth. But now especially the incursions and temples hurt a lot. I have still a very low budget gear and only a couple of chaos to spend. Could you give me some tips, what to buy/change next? My damage seems to be fine, but I would like to be more tanky.

Thanks a lot in advance!

(char name: JuggyBoy_inc)
What if you put Combustion in the place of Elemental Focus? Wouldn't -19% fire resistance be better than 20% more damage for bosses?
Hey! Currently leveling a dude to play this build. Quite excited to get to end game! Does anyone have or can point me in the direction of the gear required for the different tiers of endgame content? I'd really appreciate this! Thank you.
Last edited by m0onknight on Jun 30, 2018, 10:48:52 AM
"
luyitian wrote:
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
luyitian wrote:
Hi great build and I am leveling a char using this build. I want to ask how do you think about endurance charge on this build, I saw some MS build add endurance charge related point and ascendency and they argue it is a better way for dmg reduction compared with armor. Do you think it is worth adding some endurance charge thing on this build? @GornoDD

Yes its by far the better way of phys damage mitigation. However I think 4 charges is enough when paired with ~15-20k armor. With around 7-8k life you can survive the hardest hitting physical abilites in the game (e.g. Shaper Slam) with around 50% life. The passive tree is very tightly constructed and losing life for endurance charges is not a very good idea, cause every charge pretty much mean dropping 10% increased life (two nodes). Dropping damage is also not a good idea, cause the damage of the build while still good enough is still pretty necessary to acutally take down something like uber elder.

Alot of builds have a tendency of overdoing certain types of mitigation. Also the really dangerous stuff in the game is mainly elemental based. If there was a reasonable way of further mitigate more elemental damage I would have incorporated it in to the build. Right now Loreweave is the easiest way of doing that.

Some people who play this build in HC are using Belly of the Beast instead of Loreweave and running Uber Elder with a Support that provides Purities.

The Unyielding Ascendency is imho one of the worst in the game. The increased damage is very small like 30% increased damage at 6 charges wich is like a stat on a ring, amulet or ring. The Area of effect is entirely useless, cause the Threshold jewels alone cap out our maximum AoE almost alone (rest comes from InCAoe Jewel we use for clearing). And getting endurance charges when stunning will never happen cause with the small individual damage of each ball we will never stun anything outside of some white skeletons in t5 maps.

Also every other ascendency we already use is super-OP. dropping any of those would be madness.

"If there was a reasonable way of further mitigate more elemental damage I would have incorporated it into the build."

actually, I found one:

and tried, it is really awesome, although the debuff is a bit annoying but acceptable with Loreweave + unrelenting + wise oak flask. I dont have wise oak yet but still runnable.

the point is the weapon is super cheap for getting "Physical Attack Damage as Extra Fire Damage". The watcher's eye is a bit expensive to starter.

BTW, a Ancestral Call Trick would be having % knockback in you jewel, so the mob will be pushed back to a good position to max the damage for ancestral call. they are also cheap.

What do people or GornoDD think about this change?...It seems more defensive and with more damage at first time
Last edited by yissus on Jun 30, 2018, 10:50:57 AM
"
m0onknight wrote:
Hey! Currently leveling a dude to play this build. Quite excited to get to end game! Does anyone have or can point me in the direction of the gear required for the different tiers of endgame content? I'd really appreciate this! Thank you.

Grelwood, Loreweave5L, rare amulet up to T10.
Get xoph and do up to T16.
Get 6L loreweave, Tombfist(and good jewels) and +3molt helm and do anything smoothly.

Using +3devoto´s myself and can totally recommend it, loosing that extra life for movespeed and ias is totally worth it.

Hello guys, i have one interesting question. I just hitted this -
Unavailable

So a question, will Atziri's Reflection shield do anything good for this build, or i just should sell it and rise build up to skies with new items? Thanks.
Last edited by BadMan02 on Jun 30, 2018, 3:03:12 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
"
yissus wrote:

actually, I found one:

What do people or GornoDD think about this change?...It seems more defensive and with more damage at first time

Nebuloch requires a much worse passive tree. You would need to spec into the "horribly placed" mace nodes as well as going for point blank. All in all you lose about 5-7 passive points just to make up for the Grelwood stuff. Also its quite slow and reduces the sclaling from Anger. You would overall even lose damage and end up with a permanent debuff for 400 (80 after resists) and alot less life (about 1k less, cause where else to take points out). The negatives greatly outweigh the positives here.

"
Kryptolog wrote:
"
moparcon wrote:

- no +3 molten strike projectiles (crucial)
- not corrupted weapon
- no dps on rings
- gloves with 1 abyssal socket and jewel with + xx axe
- BAD GEM SETUPS in half of items
- BAD gem lvls
- missing 3-4 gems
- no weapon swap gems

Read the guide...

Id also like to point out, that the weapon corruption is at best a slight buff. Having reliabe forifiy is quite good, but most of the other corruptions dont really make a diffrence damage compared against he big accuracy from the sword by itself. You also need other means to cap out 95% hitrate (eveyr lost % is LESS damage).

The big one is always the head enchant. Its the largest overall dps boost.
Last edited by GornoDD on Jun 30, 2018, 4:58:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info