[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Noob Question: I skilled Avatar of Fire since I can´t afford a xoph´s (new to the league), yesterday i followed one of the links in the Forum and bought a watcher´s eye with "33% of physical damage converted to fire damage while affected by anger".

My DPS in the Character Overview did not change at all --> is this because of avatar of fire I can´t deal any physical damage hence the jewel does nothing?
Yes u need physical gained as fire.
I have followed this guide pretty well and maybe i've done something wrong but seems like my char cant face elemental reflect any suggestions ?
"
kenkilmartin wrote:
I have followed this guide pretty well and maybe i've done something wrong but seems like my char cant face elemental reflect any suggestions ?

I can't check your character, but it can be the following:
- You're not wearing an high enough Loreweave?
- You're res is not capped?
- You're not using Soul of Yugul Pantheon
- You're using fire penetration/conc effect

I'd check these things out.
I'm a casual-gamer and stumbled upon this guide. I just want to thank OP and everyone else contributing to this thread: Its the first time ever i've completed the eternal lab and i can't wait to see tier10+ maps. This build is so great!
"
Genji084 wrote:
"
kenkilmartin wrote:

Ah thanks your right i wasn't using Soul of Yugul silly mistake and i do have fire pen as for my loreweave i think its good ? i made sure to have the 80% max res
Thanks for replying
Last edited by kenkilmartin on Jun 29, 2018, 1:46:00 PM
"
Genji084 wrote:
"
kenkilmartin wrote:

I've got all the base gear for the build (Xophs, weapon, 80% loreweave, watcher's eye, 30 LGoH) I never run Fire Pen and I still have to put on a Sibyl's Lament and Yugul's to survive ele reflect maps (T13+). It's annoying but it works.
To survive ele reflect I take off the herald and put in life gain on hit support.
Given you are restricted on budget currently what Watcher's Eye mod is more important for a single mod one.

Fire pen while affected by anger or gain physical damage as fire damage while affected by anger?

thanks
let's say at this moment of game i have 2 slots open.(i dont have the unique gloves) is that bad to put phase run with cwdt?i think i got a lil boost on dps for some hits plus i got the phase and i dont "stuck" on some mobs. is that any good idea or is terrible?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info