[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Nice build, been enjoying it quite a bit. Been playing with belly of the beast chest peice for now since someone gifted me a 5L early in the season.

So if i take avatar of fire because i cant see me having the funds for xoph's blood any time soon, is it worth taking those fire damage and ignite nodes just to the right that they buffed this season?
"
GornoDD wrote:

For watchers Fire Penetration is quite alot better than "Increased Fire damage"

Ideal would be having all three of these mods. But at that level of currency I would consider having a
Anger Firepen + Anger AddedPhysfire + Vitality Life Recharge Rate (wich is super insane with all the life regen and especially Unbreakable).

Vitality aura?..with herald of ash and anger running can we use vitality too?
Lmao, I was chaos spamming elder rings to get ring with Warlord's mark for my BV elementalist and hit those to rings :X

Last edited by Chimerka on Jun 27, 2018, 6:21:21 PM
Hey guys, I just got a nice watchers eye with extra physical as fire when using anger AND 24 life per hit when using vitality.

So, my question is since i have 24 life on hit from vitality and watcher's eye should i swap one ring to an opal or something else? Or just enjoy having 54 life on hit which is insane...
Deathless Uber Elder

https://youtu.be/nbtrIZC1vyk

So... Any news with Combustion-Immolate Setup?
Just killed uber elder with this build.
Tank almost 2-3 hits from shaper balls.
Thanks for the guide
I made some changes on the build
I think flow unthethered would be BiS if u can cap the resist

Increases action speed is just too good
FIX SG SERVER
Anyone else having problems with the fact they don't want to swap their budget Ahn's heritage for Lioneye's remorse? I'm having too much fun with mine, and it looks dope coupled with Devoto, viking-ish look and more viking-ish playstyle too with the near-permanent onslaught. I know i have to eventually since the health gets a big boost, but not until i find a jewel with onlaught on hit%.
Point being; it's a really great substitute shield.

Also, i'm really looking at Unrelenting now, if, as you state elemental damage is the biggest source of incoming damage. and that chaos resistance looks good as well. Also it gives endurance duration instead of stun (middle node) and life regen isn't that important anyhow if you find a decent source of "antidote" for annoying bleed effects.
But again, 5% less everything is quite decent for no restriction like rebuilding endurance charges once dispersed. Actually haven't used immortal call yet since i don't feel the need to, really great tank build!

[quote="g64" realm="pc"]Players are 'normal' monsters.

Unless you wear full demigod set, obviously.[/quote]
Last edited by Pandab1rd on Jun 28, 2018, 4:13:21 AM
Does this build require a good GPU? Heard alot about how molten strike fucks up FPS
would Resolute Technique be a bad corrupted on sword? we dont crit much do we?

what would be best double corrupt we should look for?

ias/onslaught?
area/onslaught?

lookin for input
Last edited by TL337 on Jun 28, 2018, 9:58:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info