[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

I Decided to take this build to the next lvl (Check Sword, gloves, Wildfire jewels and moltenstrike gem lvl :

7900 Life
51,316 Hideout tooltip DPS (Ash+Anger+Golem)
61,539 Hideout tooltip DPS (Ash+Anger+Golem+Protector)

85,196 Map Tooltip DPS (Ash+Anger+Golem+Protector+Frenzy+Bloodrage)

IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Last edited by ment2008 on Jun 17, 2018, 4:16:34 AM
What about this endgame shield is it a good one or should I try craft a new on
?
So what link do you remove if you use
"
ment2008 wrote:
I Decided to take this build to the next lvl (Check Sword, gloves, Wildfire jewels and moltenstrike gem lvl :

7900 Life
51,316 Hideout tooltip DPS (Ash+Anger+Golem)
61,539 Hideout tooltip DPS (Ash+Anger+Golem+Protector)

85,196 Map Tooltip DPS (Ash+Anger+Golem+Protector+Frenzy+Bloodrage)

You realize having Resolute Technique on your sword hurts the build right? No point in having Elemental Overload with that corruption and you are gunna lose out on alot of dps from it. Otherwise cool stuff.
"
ment2008 wrote:

Not really sold on Resolute Technique ... loses EO (from not being able to crit) and the accuracy of the build is high enough that the "can't miss" aren't really worth that much
Holy Hell -- bought this as a 2 link for 1.5 EX -- 6 linked it in 25 fusings. Been playing for a long time -- first self 6 link ever -- best RNG ever. This game owns my soul.

What type of shield are we looking for? and again what link is replaced with Enlighten?
Where do you all get the dexterity from to use the weapon? I cant get it without respeccing a few points to dex
You need some on a piece of gear -- preferably the ring slot. You also get some from loreweave. You usually have to use a node until you get those items -- same thing with int.
"
Equipaje wrote:

You realize having Resolute Technique on your sword hurts the build right? No point in having Elemental Overload with that corruption and you are gunna lose out on alot of dps from it. Otherwise cool stuff.

damn... totally forgot about the EO, gonna look for one with attack speed and onslaught.

i Diffenatlly want EO :

IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
Last edited by ment2008 on Jun 17, 2018, 6:26:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info