[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

How to replace Daresso's Salute after leveling?
Nice build thx;

You have 59k and with the same setup i have only 37k , i think it's possible up my damage a bit but 22k it's hard so idon't understand.
Darn I tried uber lab got all the keys was going fine and I got completely obliterated on the last phase he deleted me one shot poof.

Guess I need better gear before I try it again :P
"
Vorret wrote:
Darn I tried uber lab got all the keys was going fine and I got completely obliterated on the last phase he deleted me one shot poof.

Judging by your gear, you went in with Tabula equipped. That's... brave?
"
Slowacki wrote:
"
Vorret wrote:

Hahah yep and I almost made it too I shouldn't have tried to face tank him. Guess it shows the build is strong :)
"
Vorret wrote:
"
Slowacki wrote:
"
Vorret wrote:

Hahah yep and I almost made it too I shouldn't have tried to face tank him. Guess it shows the build is strong :)

How's that brave I oneshot uberlab with a tabula easily, facetanked everything didn't even get below 25% health once.
"
xRubzy wrote:

How's that brave I oneshot uberlab with a tabula easily, facetanked everything didn't even get below 25% health once.

Never mind, silly me. I can't read and thought he meant Uber Elder all this time :D
I feel like my gear is shitty
any suggestions on what to replace?
Hi, i entered your profile to see your jugg, the gems that are equipped the, are correct? in the PoB link are not updated.
Thank you for the build guide!! I been using MS for a few seasons now adn I have to say this is the best shield and sword build for MS I have ever used!!! Loving it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info