[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Hello everyone!
Can someone help me to sort out my gear? I want to improve my gear, got around ~200c
Which priority might be?
"
JayBoy000 wrote:

Still missing better boots and a boot enchant, a good corrupt on the shank and shield maybe, some jewels could be better, one ring doesn t have life and a watcher s eye (i m a few ex short of getting a double anger fire one which is about 20-30ex).

This one for sure, since Unholy Might doesn't do anything with Avatar of Fire (since it adds Chaos, which we can't do), so this is a medicore 2prop. Thought I'd mention in case anyone looking at the thread and thinking about gear thought Unholy Might was good.
Uber elder down! Thanks for the build this has been my favorite so far
Has any body tried this build on IHC? thoughts? Changes?
"
Ryhl wrote:
"
"
plaguefear wrote:
Last few posters have been missing +3 molten strike helmet enchant, this is a HUGE dps upgrade.
Check out my gear to see what your end game gear should look like.

a molten strike helm is like 20 exalt,,same as witcher´s eye that is like 30 ex...it seems a very expensive build to reach endgame...with my current gear im having trouble on t14 t15, maybe im noob but i certainly die at strongboxes/bosses and dont know why. maybe i should look for a styigian vyse ? its like the belt is the worst part of my build, also viridian jewel with +2 mana are really awfull to get.

pd: the discord is off.
pd2: molten strike has been somewhat buffed?
pd3: i forgot to thank you for the guide, is awesome and all my first complaining/asking is because im noob and hit a learn wall!

My stuff is trash, i just get lucky with +3 Molten on my Devoto. I just face roll on T14-T15 map.
I think you should for an anti-bleed flask first ;)
You don't need +2 mana jewel since you have +3 mana on your ring ;)
How many life did you have ?

i have 7250 hp, maybe im missing something or doing some mistake because i die often,,i cant imagine doing guardians or shaper right now with my gear, i have 0.10 attack speed and sometimes i run out of mana even with 5 mana gain!
Last edited by merovingian223 on Jun 15, 2018, 11:38:07 PM
This build is awesome! I'm easily getting through maps and content. Uber lab is a joke. I have such a long way to go for gear but I had a question about Xoph's blood. My current amulet was just a placeholder until I could afford Xoph's. In path of building though I lose dps changing to the unique. Am I missing something here with it? I understand I will also get some more points for the tree which I will put into life %. I am not having an issue surviving though. My DPS could be better. Should I just get a 6L Loreweave? Here is my gear, if anyone sees any huge upgrades I could do first I would appreciate it!
Spoiler
Tombfists would be your next step most likely, more attack speed, some life% and intimidate for extra damage. Also using Ahn shield, almost permanent onslaught is fun for fights, and otherwise it raises maxres while skipping around

Didn't get an answer to my attack speed question so simply went ahead and chose this budget route instead of lioneyes (also got it dirt cheap, 2 alch 3 linked). Thief's torment is such a huge upgrade for me btw, glad i re-read the guide.
[quote="g64" realm="pc"]Players are 'normal' monsters.

Unless you wear full demigod set, obviously.[/quote]
For some reason elemental reflect maps wrecks me. Any idea on how to solve that? i took the Soul of Yugul and it still hurts.
So, can someone give me a hand with my gear? Got around ~200c
I posted my gear on previous page, I would like to know gear progression and priority.
Thanks!
Try looking for a 5 link Loreweave. Try to get 80 max res on it if possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info