[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
Auras: Herald of Ash + Herald of Ash (Until Level 31)

Can someone explain me this part? Did he meant Vaal Herald of Ash?
"
RastahMan wrote:
"
Auras: Herald of Ash + Herald of Ash (Until Level 31)

Can someone explain me this part? Did he meant Vaal Herald of Ash?

Herald of Ash + Anger
Last edited by _biggoodeeny on Jun 16, 2018, 11:08:13 AM
"
tyuio211 wrote:
For some reason elemental reflect maps wrecks me. Any idea on how to solve that? i took the Soul of Yugul and it still hurts.

Once you have the mega leech rings, the life you leech will overcome the damage on reflects
"
danabower05 wrote:
This build is awesome! I'm easily getting through maps and content. Uber lab is a joke. I have such a long way to go for gear but I had a question about Xoph's blood. My current amulet was just a placeholder until I could afford Xoph's. In path of building though I lose dps changing to the unique. Am I missing something here with it? I understand I will also get some more points for the tree which I will put into life %. I am not having an issue surviving though. My DPS could be better. Should I just get a 6L Loreweave? Here is my gear, if anyone sees any huge upgrades I could do first I would appreciate it!
Spoiler

I would start with a +2 enchant and a stygian, and go back to have 2 rings
Would a watcher's eye with increased fire damage be better than +#% added phyical damage as fire when affected by anger?
\]
"
cheelos wrote:
Would a watcher's eye with increased fire damage be better than +#% added phyical damage as fire when affected by anger?

Im using using an increased fire damage watcher's eye - DPS boost is massive. Added phys didn't add much for me at all.
do you guys use Ancestral Call for mapping or just bosses ? I find it clears the map much faster.

When do you swap between Ancestral Call and Fire Penetration ?

thanks
"
madspaz wrote:
do you guys use Ancestral Call for mapping or just bosses ? I find it clears the map much faster.

When do you swap between Ancestral Call and Fire Penetration ?

thanks

I only swap AC and Fire Pen for Uber Elder and his guardians.
Haven't tried Uber Aztiri yet in this league, but I would probably swap for that fight too.
Nothing else in the game needs the swap, it all dies quickly with AC anyway.
Hi all, this build is by far the most practical/stable one I've came by.
I'm currently sitting at lvl 92 and have just

-face tanking everything on mapping/leveling
-killed uber atziri (made tons of mistakes + not dodging big hits) but still got through
video: https://youtu.be/f3Z_o-LFzYc

Made some changes in passives & Ebony shield to compensate for the dps loss of w/o watcher's eye

https://pastebin.com/mL9tCq3z

some specifications:
-2 mana leech on hit from jewel
-invested in flat damage jewels/ring
-over 30 lgoh
-60k tooltip dps w/ only buffs
-shield charge instead of leap slam/whirl to minimize desync

The reason i chose this build is the because of the bad/unstable of this game latency in my country. I've found that this build is less susceptible to dying due to unstable latency (in worst case scenario[desync], a few balls will still hit the mobs and sustain my hp, block chance which helps surviving if the game delays for a few seconds - my other melee builds would have died).

"
--the one who came from bf/reave build
Guys Im gona make a Endgame shield with 15% mana reservation and wondering what type of shield I should start with as base?

And what other stats do you want on it.
Last edited by Dwedan on Jun 17, 2018, 3:47:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info