[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Last few posters have been missing +3 molten strike helmet enchant, this is a HUGE dps upgrade.
Check out my gear to see what your end game gear should look like.
Do I have a reason to change typical Grelwood to Grelwood with attack speed corrupt?
"
plaguefear wrote:
Last few posters have been missing +3 molten strike helmet enchant, this is a HUGE dps upgrade.

a molten strike helm is like 20 exalt,,same as witcher´s eye that is like 30 ex...it seems a very expensive build to reach endgame...with my current gear im having trouble on t14 t15, maybe im noob but i certainly die at strongboxes/bosses and dont know why. maybe i should look for a styigian vyse ? its like the belt is the worst part of my build, also viridian jewel with +2 mana are really awfull to get.

pd: the discord is off.
pd2: molten strike has been somewhat buffed?
pd3: i forgot to thank you for the guide, is awesome and all my first complaining/asking is because im noob and hit a learn wall!
Last edited by merovingian223 on Jun 14, 2018, 9:59:03 PM
"
"
plaguefear wrote:

a molten strike helm is like 20 exalt,,same as witcher´s eye that is like 30 ex...it seems a very expensive build to reach endgame...with my current gear im having trouble on t14 t15, maybe im noob but i certainly die at strongboxes/bosses and dont know why. maybe i should look for a styigian vyse ? its like the belt is the worst part of my build, also viridian jewel with +2 mana are really awfull to get.

pd3: i forgot to thank you for the guide, is awesome and all my first complaining/asking is because im noob and hit a learn wall!

I paid 4 ex for my helm and rolled it myself, but you can just farm uber lab to get the enchant.
A stygian belt is a must.
Killed Uber Elder.
2 sets to learn, a lot of positioning mistakes, not that hard actually.
Lvl 92, 6.9k hp, dual weild shanks, Thief's Torment, 65k tooltip in ho without buffs(auras on), 15% pene watcher's eye.

Nice build :D
"
"
plaguefear wrote:

My stuff is trash, i just get lucky with +3 Molten on my Devoto. I just face roll on T14-T15 map.
I think you should for an anti-bleed flask first ;)
You don't need +2 mana jewel since you have +3 mana on your ring ;)
How many life did you have ?
I have a choice to made.
Upgrade my amulet to Xoph or switch current helm with +12% blood rage attack speed to something (Devoto or rare with +3 molten strike projectiles).
Which benefit me the most (dps) ?
Both (amu/helm) cost ~7ex so my next upgrade wont be so fast.
What would you choose guys ?
Hello guys, I'm trying this build and it's really good. Im just kinda stuck now with my gear, because anything i would replace now costs me at least 5 exalts as well as forcing me to change other pieces of gear(because of resists).

This is what im wearing now.

Im thinking next upgrade should be enchant on helmet, but those are waaay too expensive (15~20 exalts). Also i could get loreweave, but then i would have to change my rings and/or boots too, resulting in another 15ish exalt expense.
I just have 3 exalts at the moment, and im thinking very carefully what to change next. Do you guys have any sugestion for me?
Thanks!

Amazing build. Managed to clear all content including uber elder with it. Build is so good defensively it s basically unkillable vs anything other than uber elder. Again, really nice work op.

Still missing better boots and a boot enchant, a good corrupt on the shank and shield maybe, some jewels could be better, one ring doesn t have life and a watcher s eye (i m a few ex short of getting a double anger fire one which is about 20-30ex).

Posted full gear for anyone who is having trouble with the build.

From my experience, you only need the shank, shield, thief s torment and a decent 6link to get into red maps. Thief s torment is key for the build and you don t need other rings unless you are planing to do uber elder. For guardians you probably need the loreweave and shaper/red elder are perfectly doable without xoph s (you need to get avatar of fire on the tree if you don t have xoph s).
"
JayBoy000 wrote:

Amazing build. Managed to clear all content including uber elder with it. Build is so good defensively it s basically unkillable vs anything other than uber elder. Again, really nice work op.

Still missing better boots and a boot enchant, a good corrupt on the shank and shield maybe, some jewels could be better, one ring doesn t have life and a watcher s eye (i m a few ex short of getting a double anger fire one which is about 20-30ex).

Posted full gear for anyone who is having trouble with the build.

From my experience, you only need the shank, shield, thief s torment and a decent 6link to get into red maps. Thief s torment is key for the build and you don t need other rings unless you are planing to do uber elder. For guardians you probably need the loreweave and shaper/red elder are perfectly doable without xoph s (you need to get avatar of fire on the tree if you don t have xoph s).

What about that Combustion gem? Is it really good? I have 1 socket free and I'm using it for increase the duration of blood rage (better than nothin').

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info