[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
Zeng83 wrote:
Absolutely loving this build at the moment !

Just a quick question : I'm fairly new to the game and noticed that the Juggernaut Ascendancy is
'blocking' us from accessing the life wheel in the talent tree. Is that a change in the Incursion update? If so, where should we put our points when we reach that part ?

Just use little button between int and dex, and hide ascend popup menu.
"
BadMan02 wrote:
"
Zeng83 wrote:

Just a quick question : I'm fairly new to the game and noticed that the Juggernaut Ascendancy is
'blocking' us from accessing the life wheel in the talent tree. Is that a change in the Incursion update? If so, where should we put our points when we reach that part ?

Thank you so much.

My Molten Strike currently fires 7 projectiles with 2 crimson jewels and i also have the Grelwood shank.

But i've seen people with bigger radius and more projectiles. What could i be missing ?

Thanks in advance !
"
Zeng83 wrote:
"
BadMan02 wrote:
"
Zeng83 wrote:

Thank you so much.

My Molten Strike currently fires 7 projectiles with 2 crimson jewels and i also have the Grelwood shank.

But i've seen people with bigger radius and more projectiles. What could i be missing ?

Thanks in advance !

Remove fire penetration skillgem and add ancestral call.

"
Remove fire penetration skillgem and add ancestral call.

Did some digging myself and it also could be the Helm enchant. Thanks for you input too , will go try it.
is the best levelling weapon for this build.
I notice Concentrated Effect Support does not give DPS increase in tooltip or Path of Building. Should we still use it? Or use Ancestral Call instead?

Same with Slower Projectiles and Increased Critical Damage. Must be due to recent change with how Molten Strike works because these support gems would give DPS increase prior to 3.3 patch.
"
EmptyPalms wrote:
"

Uber Lab is a piece of cake. Can facetank Izaro with buffs and still shake it off. The traps aren't even noticeable, they barely even touch your health especially while leaping over everything.
Have not tried Elder or Shaper yet, still working on filling out my atlas.

Do you mind sharing your character gear?

I'm currently running this build for Uber Lab farming for the first time, and have been one shot a few times on Izaro. Traps also can be a problem, although not deadly. I believe I'm around 5.6k HP lvl 81.

Make sure you are timing your flasks on Izaro. When you see him wind up for his big attacks that is when you use your defensive potions. Life leech/regen and a life flask will heal you back up quickly. Regarding traps, make sure you are leaping through them. Leap + Faster Casting makes me often not even get hit by traps because of moving so quickly past them.

"
slowreactor wrote:
I think Grelwood is still too expensive (at this current stage in the league) to warrant buying immediately unless you're flushed with cash already. I've had 0 issues on a 5L with Ahn's might as a substitute through yellow maps, so from what I'm seeing you shouldn't really need Grelwood until red maps, and at that point you should be able to easily farm for the sword anyways (or the price has dropped to reasonable levels at that point).

Prices are 15-20c right now. Not bad at all.
I bought mine for 110c on second day of league.
Last edited by HercExile on Jun 5, 2018, 12:04:36 AM
loving the build just reached lvl 77. trying to decide what gear should i upgrade i know most of it trash, just trying to focus my currency in to the best investments, so my question is there a order of importance to upgrade gear for best results.

have the grelwood,lioneyes remores,2 wildfire jewels and the torment ring already
Last edited by infectedcure on Jun 5, 2018, 12:08:16 AM
"
Zeng83 wrote:
"
BadMan02 wrote:
"
Zeng83 wrote:

Thank you so much.

Thanks in advance !

More AOE - optionally swap out Conc Effect for Inc AOE gem for clearing.
More Projectiles - lab helm enchant
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jun 5, 2018, 12:28:49 AM
Just saw it mentioned in one of GGG's posts, but wouldn't Unyielding Flame might be a reasonble Shield to use? Sure it's not quite as tanky as some of the other options, but it's offensive abilities should dovetail nicely into what the build is good at (throwing extra fire damage when critting, critting more often, and getting +AttackSpeed% when critting), while carrying a reasonable amount of AllResist as well. Maybe even letting you cycle out Ice Golem and instead running Chaos Golem for the PhysReduction
Last edited by Sianist on Jun 5, 2018, 1:15:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info