[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Molten Strike is insanely dull. Is it possible to swap that skill for something else and make this build work without having to adjust anything?
For Leveling iy says to use auras herald of ash + herald of Ash? Wot?
"
BigBankHank wrote:
Molten Strike is insanely dull. Is it possible to swap that skill for something else and make this build work without having to adjust anything?

I disagree big time. It's fun as heck spewing tons of molten balls, and never dying due to life on hit. Good clear speed, good boss dps, unkillable except to oneshots you should be moving out of anyways. Arguably, it doesn't even get much better than this.
I'm getting pretty frustrated with not being able to finish incursions. I can't dps the architect down fast enough in red maps even with the ancestral call trick unless I get lucky with blue packs. The single target just feels really lacking in general. Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue because I'm thinking of rerolling because of it.
"
bobrosney wrote:
I'm getting pretty frustrated with not being able to finish incursions. I can't dps the architect down fast enough in red maps even with the ancestral call trick unless I get lucky with blue packs. The single target just feels really lacking in general. Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue because I'm thinking of rerolling because of it.

Replace increased area of effect with concentrated effect for molten strike. Also, your gear is still far away from what is recommended. You still lack Tombfist which is lot of attack speed and 10% bonus damage from intimidate. You have no Loreweave which is 40-50% additionnal elemental bonus, tons of survivability and the only piece of gear recommended with critical strike chance.
Hello,

nice build!

I am trying to play it and its soo good. But I got one issue: Clearing maps is okey with my mana, but when I meet solo boss I just dont have mana leech. Got rare ring with leech and also poachmark, still cannot handle it easily.

whats your opinion and advice?

Thanks for buiild!:)

u need mana on hit, not mana leech. get a jewell that gives 2/3 mana on hit
should i still use loreweave if i`m gonna play with a friend that will be using all puritys?
Can anyone with experience with this build tell me how ELE reflect is something you can just run? I've got the pantheon running and the last two reflect maps i've gotten smoked in the incursion. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Who says Ele Reflect can be run? Single Ele Reflect monsters anre't the problem... but not maps.

Btw, I've been wondering if this is an alterantive to Xoph's Blood because of it's ability to shock with fire damage:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info