[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
DemeDiX wrote:
One question regarding 6l for boss fights: what do you think about replacing "Ancestral Call Support" with "Added Fire Damage Support"

Added Fire Damage converts part of the physical damage to fire... since you don't deal a lot of physical damage it's not a good option IMHO (well, with Grelwood Shank you don't deal much physical).
Cool build, only leveling now because lack of time, but slowly getting there. What worked for me was rushing two jewel slots first for Wildfires - getting from 3 balls to 7 is like day and night, especially in incursions.
DO NOT farm for ONI!
"
NoBillag wrote:
"
DemeDiX wrote:
One question regarding 6l for boss fights: what do you think about replacing "Ancestral Call Support" with "Added Fire Damage Support"

Added Fire Damage converts part of the physical damage to fire... since you don't deal a lot of physical damage it's not a good option IMHO (well, with Grelwood Shank you don't deal much physical).

I think it works as "phys added as fire" in Watchers Eye, so should be a dmg gain, not conversion
"
paruwa wrote:
Cool build, only leveling now because lack of time, but slowly getting there. What worked for me was rushing two jewel slots first for Wildfires - getting from 3 balls to 7 is like day and night, especially in incursions.

Indeed, Getting two Wildfires as soon as possible + 3rd jewel socket for any jewel with +2 mana gained per attacked enemy work very well for leveling using molten strike. I bought all of them on Saturday, but getting them now is even easier/cheaper and can cost total 3 alchemy orbs to start.

My main issue is lack of Health on hit. I'm using leech from curse but I need to be very aware - and death happens with my play-style.

As well on Incursions Leap work for me better than shield charge as u can jump above obstacles/gaps in floor which can always save few sec. As well combo of Warlord's Mark + leap into harder enemy = bigger chance to survive. With both Anger + Herald you need to have blood magic gemstone with leap as in normal 3L it cost too much of mana for longer movements.

Many thanks for fun build, It's my first main with melee which I enjoy, as others toons I drop after 1-2 days of play as I didn't found them fun.
Last edited by sulatal on Jun 4, 2018, 7:36:08 AM
"
sulatal wrote:
My main issue is lack of Health on hit. I'm using leech from curse but I need to be very aware - and death happens with my play-style.

Get Thief's Torment and/or use Life Gain on Hit Support for the time being.
"
DemeDiX wrote:
I think it works as "phys added as fire" in Watchers Eye, so should be a dmg gain, not conversion

It's added also with the support gem but you don't deal a lot of physical damage so converted/added fire damage isn't that big... better use a different gem instead IMHO.
Interesting build.
Last edited by HercExile on Sep 27, 2020, 6:47:52 PM
"
Using this as my starter build for Incursion.
Level 80+ already and have all gear except Xoph's Blood and a Watcher's Eye, Loreweave is only 5 linked.

What about incursions? at mid lvl they are almost impossible
"
YrasBY wrote:
"
Using this as my starter build for Incursion.
Level 80+ already and have all gear except Xoph's Blood and a Watcher's Eye, Loreweave is only 5 linked.

What about incursions? at mid lvl they are almost impossible

Early and mid level it was a bit rough for me. I was lacking early clear speed.
But now at end game they are usually easy full clears.
Last edited by HercExile on Jun 4, 2018, 9:11:41 AM
hi first of all thanks a lot the build is awesome i am lvl 63 now but i have one question
ive been leveling all the way with tectonic slam molten strike is much powerful with the projectile damage nodes , but i have 1 problem with molten strike , it takes time to build up damage unlike tectonic slam which does it instant as soon as i start hitting , but with MS when i start hitting the time till the projectiles start fall off and hit takes some time am comparing both with the current attack speed , so what do u suggest a solution for this ?? coz its been annoying me a bit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info