[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

For all the people that are struggling leveling, your not alone! This build was a pain in the rear to level. Its possible because I didn't have access to uniques as I started hour 1 of this league and everything is so dam expensive. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

My recommendations of quality of life:

1. Get a goldrim
2. At level 30 get Thief's Torments and Daresso's Salute.
3. At level 66 - GET A GRELWOOD SHANK.

Getting to 66 was a huge struggle. As someone stated previously, where is the damage and tankiness? Just get to 66 and your then see this build takes off.

Edit: I leveled with Molten Strike and maybe that's our/my problem.*
Last edited by Mirkocrocop on Jun 4, 2018, 10:26:58 AM
Levelling with Tectonic Slam>Faster Attacks>Multistrike>Elemental Damage With Attack Skills>Ruthless is a dream!

Got a cheap sword with high attack speed, crit, and stacked phys & ele. Having so much fun with Tectonic Slam as I level. It melts incursions and packs.

Edit: Tectonic slam w/ TT, HoA & HoI... destroys everything FAST while levelling!

Edit 2: Thief's Torment is a levelling game changer. You will never have to worry about mana or dying once while levelling. So damn good.
Last edited by diablomix on Jun 4, 2018, 10:34:19 AM
"

Uber Lab is a piece of cake. Can facetank Izaro with buffs and still shake it off. The traps aren't even noticeable, they barely even touch your health especially while leaping over everything.
Have not tried Elder or Shaper yet, still working on filling out my atlas.

Do you mind sharing your character gear?

I'm currently running this build for Uber Lab farming for the first time, and have been one shot a few times on Izaro. Traps also can be a problem, although not deadly. I believe I'm around 5.6k HP lvl 81.
IGN: EmptyPalms
"
EmptyPalms wrote:
"

Uber Lab is a piece of cake. Can facetank Izaro with buffs and still shake it off. The traps aren't even noticeable, they barely even touch your health especially while leaping over everything.
Have not tried Elder or Shaper yet, still working on filling out my atlas.

Do you mind sharing your character gear?

I'm currently running this build for Uber Lab farming for the first time, and have been one shot a few times on Izaro. Traps also can be a problem, although not deadly. I believe I'm around 5.6k HP lvl 81.

Just to give you an idea on gear:

I'm able to do uber lab as well. Sure, I guess I'd say its a piece of cake but some of the slams get me down to pretty low health. I'm lazy and don't even try to move.

Edit: Sorry, I don't have access to game the at the moment to let you know my health. I want to say I also have around 4900/5000 health.
Last edited by Mirkocrocop on Jun 4, 2018, 2:07:07 PM
"
Mirkocrocop wrote:

I'm able to do uber lab as well. Sure, I guess I'd say its a piece of cake but some of the slams get me down to pretty low health. I'm lazy and don't even try to move.

Edit: Sorry, I don't have access to game the at the moment to let you know my health. I want to say I also have around 4900/5000 health.

Here is my current gear:

Ran into an issue with Dex requirement, so I invested in a Devoto's, after resolving my resist issues, it seems I have more than enough Dex.

I think I should change to a Rare Armor helm with resistances so that I can use Lioneye's Remorse, pick up Tombfist and fix my links. That should make me tankier.

Also, I noticed that I'm using 5R1B instead of 4R2B, so I'm probably missing some damage/clear due to that.

Thanks for the reply.
IGN: EmptyPalms
"
EmptyPalms wrote:
"
Mirkocrocop wrote:

Here is my current gear:

Ran into an issue with Dex requirement, so I invested in a Devoto's, after resolving my resist issues, it seems I have more than enough Dex.

I think I should change to a Rare Armor helm with resistances so that I can use Lioneye's Remorse, pick up Tombfist and fix my links. That should make me tankier.

Also, I noticed that I'm using 5R1B instead of 4R2B, so I'm probably missing some damage/clear due to that.

Thanks for the reply.

Nice on the 6-link armor. Otherwise, a couple things:

1. I used a skill point that added 30 dex. I had dex issues as well.
2. I'm not 100% sure on the mechanics of blood rage. I say that because of the amulet Daresso's and having full life. I know I have blood rage socketed but I'm not using it. It appears it knocks off some of my health.
3. You should definitely try getting the Lioneye's shield, I bought it pretty cheap from what I remember.

Otherwise, that's all I got. I'm no expert, mostly just followed the guide.
Last edited by Mirkocrocop on Jun 4, 2018, 3:01:33 PM
I think Grelwood is still too expensive (at this current stage in the league) to warrant buying immediately unless you're flushed with cash already. I've had 0 issues on a 5L with Ahn's might as a substitute through yellow maps, so from what I'm seeing you shouldn't really need Grelwood until red maps, and at that point you should be able to easily farm for the sword anyways (or the price has dropped to reasonable levels at that point).

"
Mirkocrocop wrote:
"
EmptyPalms wrote:
"
Mirkocrocop wrote:

Here is my current gear:

Thanks for the reply.

Nice on the 6-link armor. Otherwise, a couple things:

1. I used a skill point that added 30 dex. I had dex issues as well.
2. I'm not 100% sure on the mechanics of blood rage. I say that because of the amulet Daresso's and having full life. I know I have blood rage socketed but I'm not using it. It appears it knocks off some of my health.
3. You should definitely try getting the Lioneye's shield, I bought it pretty cheap from what I remember.

Otherwise, that's all I got. I'm no expert, mostly just followed the guide.

I believe that the current tree + Devoto's is enough dex for everything BUT blood rage - and that's not really that important to max out anyways.
For the record,

I regret not taking this build to start my hardcore incursion ...

Ive played this build next league up to 95 and played in the race 80+ ...

I so much regret not having took this. I literally took something else at the last second.

I rip yesterday and was kinda happy about it because this is allowing me to roll this :) .
@GornoDD

Hi, thanks for the build guy from a newer player on Xbox. I just had one question. I was reviewing your gear and the sockets. I noticed that you didn't upgrade the quality on blood magic support. Is that intentional or simply an oversight? I know it reduces mana cost, but I believe it also increases health cost. So I was just curious about that. Thanks for your help.
Absolutely loving this build at the moment !

Just a quick question : I'm fairly new to the game and noticed that the Juggernaut Ascendancy is
'blocking' us from accessing the life wheel in the talent tree. Is that a change in the Incursion update? If so, where should we put our points when we reach that part ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info