[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

the new combustion gem applies a -fire res debuff, could be linked with totem for extra pen vs bosses. Does it work like this? Would the pen work on the reduced fire res? Seems like a pretty good combination of it works the way I think it does. Also, seems like lioneye's remorse and grelwood have some pretty good corruption outcomes, they'll become pretty cheap soon so I think it'll be worth mass corrupting them ( 10-15% fort/onslaught on hit, inc aoe and % as - on weapon - phys taken as cold/fire/light, block, block % to spells, reduced proj/aoe/crit dmg taken, % max life, +2 aoe gems for anger - on shield)

Playing ngamahu jugg atm, gonna transition into this when I have 6l loreweave ready. Got my xoph's (125c) and molten strike proj burgonet (3.5ex) already!

Btw, I'm trying to buy jewels that will apply to both builds, recently bought a life/proj dmg/fire dmg jewel. Would an attack speed orientated jewel be better? You seem to grab %as everywhere you can.

Really looking forward to transitioning into this, lots of opportunities for min-max, great detail in the guide!
"
Sianist wrote:
Just saw it mentioned in one of GGG's posts, but wouldn't Unyielding Flame might be a reasonble Shield to use? Sure it's not quite as tanky as some of the other options, but it's offensive abilities should dovetail nicely into what the build is good at (throwing extra fire damage when critting, critting more often, and getting +AttackSpeed% when critting), while carrying a reasonable amount of AllResist as well. Maybe even letting you cycle out Ice Golem and instead running Chaos Golem for the PhysReduction

Im not sold on the shield. Just for 12% attack speed and some meteors wich have roughly 4.5k dps, its not worth it to losing 140 Life and about 8-10k Armor. At maximum gear you will have 100% uptime on elemental overload. The Ice Golem is here to get to full 95% accuracy and crit for EO.

"
the new combustion gem applies a -fire res debuff, could be linked with totem for extra pen vs bosses. Does it work like this? Would the pen work on the reduced fire res? Seems like a pretty good combination of it works the way I think it does. Also, seems like lioneye's remorse and grelwood have some pretty good corruption outcomes, they'll become pretty cheap soon so I think it'll be worth mass corrupting them ( 10-15% fort/onslaught on hit, inc aoe and % as - on weapon - phys taken as cold/fire/light, block, block % to spells, reduced proj/aoe/crit dmg taken, % max life, +2 aoe gems for anger - on shield)

Playing ngamahu jugg atm, gonna transition into this when I have 6l loreweave ready. Got my xoph's (125c) and molten strike proj burgonet (3.5ex) already!

Btw, I'm trying to buy jewels that will apply to both builds, recently bought a life/proj dmg/fire dmg jewel. Would an attack speed orientated jewel be better? You seem to grab %as everywhere you can.

Really looking forward to transitioning into this, lots of opportunities for min-max, great detail in the guide!

Yes. Combustion will make it into the next build udate. I think linking it to Ancestral Protector is the best way to get some ignite going. However it would work better with something like "The Surrender" and its Reckoning skill (you can put gems into the shield to support it), also Surrender has an Insane MTX now :3

Also linking it to tempest shield works too. Its lightning damage gets converted to fire (50% at least), wich enables it to apply ignites via combustion.
Grelwood - 4 silver coins (yes, someone really set this price)
Loreweave - 70 alch + 5 fusings, near 70-80 fusings to 5L
Tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets - 5 chaos (lucky again)
2 elder rings with 19-20 leech - 5-10 chaos each
Helm with enchant - 1st try (but only merc, not uber enchant)

Now Xoph..

hi mate, ty for build looks op.

have you try to use unyielding ascendancy point?
Regarding Watcher's Eye, is it better to run 'Gain #% of physical damage as extra fire damage while affected', or '#% increased fire damage while affected'?
Would the new "10% of physical damage from hits taken as elemental" be a good thing to aim for on an endgame helmet? Seems like a good synergy with Loreweave.

And assuming we can now corrupt gems to 21/23, which gems would benefit the most from doing so?
Last edited by regash on Jun 5, 2018, 6:01:18 AM
I noticed most people are using ancestrall call. Why? Is it better for clear speed? Do you guys switch to other gem when killing bosses?
"
allukaz wrote:
I noticed most people are using ancestrall call. Why? Is it better for clear speed? Do you guys switch to other gem when killing bosses?

AC is great for clear speed.
And you can get it to proc against single targets if you're careful.
See opening post diagram about use of AC for single target.

Just picked this up via poe.trade. Yes, I now have to have a skill point in +30 dex but I think that's a good trade off for +elemental damage and +16 all res.

Wondering if anyone has some other really good coruption mods they've gotten on their gear to further improve this character?
Thanks for the reply with the poachers mark/blasphemy gems, dieing less now ;)

I'm sorry, I read the post back and it was very ranty, wasn't my intention, but I was frustrated with dieing and not being able to clear/do the incursion bits ..

But I've sticked through it, farmed a Tabula and some chaos and bought the Grelwood, and now I can clear the incursions / kill the architects ;), will probably need the Thief's torment / leech rings to not die in higher lvl's/bosses, but that will be farmed now as well.

I've died 136 times, but better to die in the beginning than in the end I figure ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info