[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
wickster92 wrote:
Is loreweave the only source of Crit for this build? I'm leveling (60ish range)-- so ofc I cannot say how it is at end-game, however, I'm going whole rooms in an incursion w/o triggering the ascendancy or Elemental Overload. The only crit I have is the 5% from my weapon and looking at PoB I can't see anything except for Loreweave and one of your gems.

Am I doing something wrong?

Loreweave and Ice Golem. The uptime of EO is pretty bad at the start but get much better the higher your attackspeed. In final gear you have ~10% critchance and ~10 attacks per second. Its not hard getting 100% uptime of the buff once you get to that point, given the buff lasts 8 seconds.

For leveling its quite good to get a weapon with a little critchance for a smoother experience.

"
yamauchi wrote:
First melee since a while, but this build has me cursing loud during play, the leveling process is so annoying, it almost takes me out of the new league =/

I hope that is just me and my lack of knowledge with melee/sunder/molten strike stuff, but I've died to bosses I've never died to and the whole tanky stuff is .. just not here. There is no damage whatsoever, everything takes ages and it not really smooth whatsover.

Sticking through it, hoping it's probably just some equipment i'm just not getting correctly, but for now, it's ... not really working.

It gets better over time. I strongly recommend using Anger+Blasphemy+Poachers Mark for leveling. It greatly smoothens the life/mana leeech.

Hang on until you get the big boosts for this build life Thiefs Torment, Grelwood, Loreweave and Xophs. Each items is a massive leap in power

Last edited by GornoDD on Jun 3, 2018, 1:01:17 PM
Hows the leveling for you guys?
I am using the Brightbeak, althought the attack speed is good, the DPS is really low. I just touched act 6 and I am not sure how long I can keep up with this, but it seems to be reaching its limit.
"
shikamaru1111 wrote:
Hows the leveling for you guys?
I am using the Brightbeak, althought the attack speed is good, the DPS is really low. I just touched act 6 and I am not sure how long I can keep up with this, but it seems to be reaching its limit.

90% of the time dps is low when you start from 0 no tabola no items from poe trade to buy,
when you get Thiefs Torment it make you immortal to tiar 13 works like old vaal pact
Last edited by real_name_hidden69 on Jun 3, 2018, 2:10:12 PM
Hey, I am currently level 55 on HC Incursion league and I am really enjoying the build! I have noticed that Grelwood Shank's are non-existent on poe-trade, I expect that will change by the end of the first week. I realize the Grelwood is required and a big damage boost, but in the meantime do you(or anyone) have a B tier or C tier weapon recommendation? Thanks!
How do i combo Herald of Ash ANger and Vaal Purity of fire i dont have enough mana ?
"
linklance wrote:
Hey, I am currently level 55 on HC Incursion league and I am really enjoying the build! I have noticed that Grelwood Shank's are non-existent on poe-trade, I expect that will change by the end of the first week. I realize the Grelwood is required and a big damage boost, but in the meantime do you(or anyone) have a B tier or C tier weapon recommendation? Thanks!

To get the Grelwood, someone needs to kill Elder Gaurdians so it's probably be a few days at the very least before they start dropping. I'm level 63 at the moment and am using Scaeva and it feels really strong.
Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades.
Raven! Raven with me!
Love the build - thanks for sharing. Currently lvl 73 and it's very smooth.

One question regarding 6l for boss fights: what do you think about replacing "Ancestral Call Support" with "Added Fire Damage Support" and "Vaal Impurtiy of Fire" with "Elemental Weakness" (manual tirgger)? I think this way we will go deep into negatives with boss res'es and make skill's dmg larger.
Last edited by DemeDiX on Jun 3, 2018, 5:54:42 PM
Great Build! Works very well!
Last edited by TheSniper580 on Jun 3, 2018, 10:57:00 PM
"
Pocket_Fluff wrote:
"
linklance wrote:

To get the Grelwood, someone needs to kill Elder Gaurdians so it's probably be a few days at the very least before they start dropping. I'm level 63 at the moment and am using Scaeva and it feels really strong.

I just got my Grelwood with top AS for 25c, they have been available for over 24h now and the price has been dropping consistently.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
I'm quite impressed with this build. I cleared Uber Lab with a tabula and a brightbeak

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info