[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Hey! Just wanted to stop in and say thanks for the very detailed write up. I've been converting one of my older characters into it in standard and am enjoying it immensely. I do have a question for you about sword choice though. I get that the grelwood shank is ridiculously good. But my old sword that I had actually raises my tooltip dps by 50%, which seems significant.

Here's what I'm working with:
(Tooltip DPS without any temporary buffs: 14,272)

Vs Grelwood shank which gives me 10,919 tooltip dps

The 3000+ extra tooltip dps seems significant. However this isn't taking point blank into account. I'm not sure on the proper way to calculate out which one is actually better. Any thoughts/opinions/advice?
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

@RasalGhulAvenged
First melee since a while, but this build has me cursing loud during play, the leveling process is so annoying, it almost takes me out of the new league =/

I hope that is just me and my lack of knowledge with melee/sunder/molten strike stuff, but I've died to bosses I've never died to and the whole tanky stuff is .. just not here. There is no damage whatsoever, everything takes ages and it not really smooth whatsover.

Sticking through it, hoping it's probably just some equipment i'm just not getting correctly, but for now, it's ... not really working.
Is loreweave the only source of Crit for this build? I'm leveling (60ish range)-- so ofc I cannot say how it is at end-game, however, I'm going whole rooms in an incursion w/o triggering the ascendancy or Elemental Overload. The only crit I have is the 5% from my weapon and looking at PoB I can't see anything except for Loreweave and one of your gems.

Am I doing something wrong?
Hi, I'm wondering how Varunastra compares to Grelwood Shank for this build?
Where do you find the grelwood shank? Im not seeing any on poe.trade for SC incursion
"
XenJerec wrote:
Where do you find the grelwood shank? Im not seeing any on poe.trade for SC incursion

From an Elder Guardian)))
"
Ksakep wrote:
"
XenJerec wrote:

From an Elder Guardian)))

They are barely available in the really early stages of the league. then they start at ~2ex and drop to around 5c pretty much at the end of the first week
Last edited by GornoDD on Jun 3, 2018, 1:42:48 AM
"
wickster92 wrote:
Is loreweave the only source of Crit for this build? I'm leveling (60ish range)-- so ofc I cannot say how it is at end-game, however, I'm going whole rooms in an incursion w/o triggering the ascendancy or Elemental Overload. The only crit I have is the 5% from my weapon and looking at PoB I can't see anything except for Loreweave and one of your gems.

Am I doing something wrong?

Tempest shield linked to your cast when damage taken will help proc the crit. If you have the sockets you can also link increased crit strikes for higher chance
Im levelling with molten strike, lv 54 atm! Im going pretty well, until 50 i used dual wield for the dps boost, then i switch to equip shield for more survivability, some boss and some incursion hit pretty hard now (but my equip is barely shit, i really dont care about atm).

I can say im having much fun with MS! Hope to get to end game soon and start doing seriuos thing, at least try!
You guys having any problems doing incursions? My timer doens't seem to add any time sometimes. Sometimes it works, sometimes no...
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info