[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

My dps is only about 26k how can i get 43 44k pls help
"
imabang318 wrote:

You need another Wildfire jewel instead of Inspired Learning. Upgrade the one you do have to as close to 15% as you can afford. A better Grelwood with as high as you can afford Physical Damage %. A Watcher's Eye with an Anger Mod (+Fire Damage/Physical Damage converted to Fire while affected by Anger) and a Vitality mod if you want to continue to run Vitality. If you feel like you're surviving okay, you can drop Vitality and run Herald of Purity. Those should get you pretty close.
what is ideal corrupt on sword?
"
DaRupp wrote:
Is the gem qual the damage boost without splashing currency you are talking about? Or was there something else?

Yep res are all capped at 80. Thanks for the advice!

Is not going to double your damage but it will increase it for sure. It's cheaper than trying to buy a 4 mod jwl.

Having 20/20 gems is pretty much a must and can be obtained just by leveling the gems with just "time" as investment. Have the most important gems in your swap weapons, this way you can vaal and hope for a 21/20.

On a different note, is this good enough to drop the Lioneye's? It's a shame it's not on a better base. I'm already running 2 x Herald + Anger and still have enough mana. Dunno how much I would benefit from the 15% Or If I will be able to run Arctic Armour as the 4th.

Last edited by alecs87 on Oct 19, 2018, 11:08:39 AM

what do you guys think? , iknow i need to work on better abyssal jewels :D
Last edited by khaled11000 on Oct 19, 2018, 12:23:24 PM
"
tixyk wrote:
what is ideal corrupt on sword?

Attack speed is good if you feel like you need it.

Fortifiy on hit/Onslaught on hit can be situationally good, can free up 1 gem in leap slam setup.

Extra damage is really good if rest of your gear is good, it scales incredibly nicely later on. (phys to fire, phys to extra fire etc, it all shows up on your final dmg)

I went for extra added phys damage, min//maxed all my jewels into attack speed instead, and I have like 10+ aps unbuffed in h/o. (I was lucky to buy the sword I have, 340+ pds early on in league for 70c or something, had 20+ ex offers now, might sell after I hit 100.)
"
larsahh_ wrote:
"
"
Amoeba_ wrote:
Finally killed uber elder. At first I didn't realize that when you are very close to shaper he wont shoot yellow balls. I just stood as close to him as possible during all phases except when I had to attack elder and fight was much easier. Thanks for the build!

a quick question..... why u play without shield and with double Grelwood???

btw i searched for a Wildfire Jewel with Bleed immune corruption.... it dont exist on every realm :-D is it a mythos? :-D

Try http://poe.trade/search/omohutaobukasi

Think you didnt use the correct "implicit mod" The green/brownish implicit is Vaal orb outcome if you search on poe.trade in future!

Corrupted Blood? So for stupid beginners...... when i use this Jewel i‘m complete Bleed immune? So then this are Death Door Boots in a Jewel? :-}

Second Question.... when i‘m now bleed immune i maybe change the smal Phanteon?
Last edited by DuschtGernNackt on Oct 19, 2018, 1:29:37 PM
"

Corrupted Blood? So for stupid beginners...... when i use this Jewel i‘m complete Bleed immune? So then this are Death Door Boots in a Jewel? :-}

Second Question.... when i‘m now bleed immune i maybe change the smal Phanteon?

Not bleed immune; corrupted blood, which is a type of bleed. You'll still get normal bleeds, but the one that adds stacks (corrupted blood) you'll be immune to.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Corrupted_Blood
Last edited by Drwaz99 on Oct 19, 2018, 2:19:40 PM
Love the build so far. But cannot manage ele reflect maps. If I kill pack slowly and flask often, I can survive, but if i jump into pack and go full ham, it always kills me. I even got reflect pantheon, but still. Any advice?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info