[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
"
Drwaz99 wrote:
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
If I get the shield with 15% mana reserve what 3 auras should I run?

I run Herald of Ash, Herald of Purity and Anger.

Herald of Ash, Vitality, Anger here. Works really nice with a vitality/Anger Watchers. So i have 63LgoH. Its a huge survivebility boost.

I used to run ash, purity and anger. But i got so tired of geting oneshot in delve i switched purity to Arctic Armor. It seems to have helped a lot on surviving the hard hitting mobs in deep delves, and dps is huge without 3rd dmg aura anyway.
"
Atzilla wrote:
"
xmishimax wrote:
Hello I'm loving this build so far. I read most of the guide but didn't read all of the 180+ pages to try and find the answer. Apologize if this has been answered already.

I am thinking of getting a helm with the +3 additional projectiles enchant on them. They are extremely expensive so I'm wondering if it's worth it? How much more DPS does it provide?

Thank you in advance!

Well you have 9 projectiles without the helmet (3 from Molten Strike + 4 from Wildfire + 2 from Grelwood) and 12 with the enchant.

So 33.3% more dps which is one of the biggest dmg boosts you can get.

A helmet with 40% increased Molten Strike Damage would only give 5-10% more DPS, depending on the number of increases you already have (6% more DPS for me).

Aim for life and -fire resistance for nearby enemies.

Wow, no wonder these helms are going for such high prices. In the guide, there was very little mention about getting the enchant as a big upgrade so wasn't sure if it was that big of a deal, but now I know! Thank you!

I finally have what I hope is enough currency to get my hands on a decent 6L Loreweave and still be able to get the other pieces I need to shuffle my stats as needed. I'm not quite sure how to prioritize stats on the Loreweave though.

I know I want 80% max resistance. But how do I prioritize the damage stats? Is the flat physical more important than the increased elemental? I guess I'm just hoping someone can help me figure out which rolls I'd like to have above average and which I can settle for average. Thanks for any help, its my first league and it's all still a bit much to take in!
"
knusethus wrote:

I used to run ash, purity and anger. But i got so tired of geting oneshot in delve i switched purity to Arctic Armor. It seems to have helped a lot on surviving the hard hitting mobs in deep delves, and dps is huge without 3rd dmg aura anyway.

Going to give this a shot as I push towards 600. At 575 now and the WTF moments when I die are starting to become more frequent.
Hey, thanks for that great build, was much fun to lvl! :)

I dont know what item to upgrade next. (every big upgrade is so expensive)
Have about 5ex to spend.

Could someone please check my char and suggest me what items to upgrade next?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kuchen85/characters
Char: DelveIntoDeepJugg

Thanks!
Hi everyone,

Really appreciate the guide. Really fun build, great for delving! I'm really trying to build a char that can beat uber elder, but he destroys me.

here's where I am so far: https://pastebin.com/dC9bd6KW I'm going to drop bubonic trail tonight, I don't think it's helping much. Get some resists and turn jewels into dps jewels.

I got super lucky on the xoph's (found it and blessed it myself), and on the loreweave (my first ever self 6L and a couple divines later, BAM!).

I feel like my gear isn't terrible, but my dps is 1/3 of the original guide. And i'm also only at ~6500 life, so much still one shots me. Is it a ton of small things that's costing me DPS/life or is there some major glaring thing I'm missing?

Thanks for your help! I'll also link my gear below for quick reference.

Last edited by DaRupp on Oct 18, 2018, 4:58:06 PM
"
DaRupp wrote:
Hi everyone,

Really appreciate the guide. Really fun build, great for delving! I'm really trying to build a char that can beat uber elder, but he destroys me.

here's where I am so far: https://pastebin.com/dC9bd6KW I'm going to drop bubonic trail tonight, I don't think it's helping much. Get some resists and turn jewels into dps jewels.

I got super lucky on the xoph's (found it and blessed it myself), and on the loreweave (my first ever self 6L and a couple divines later, BAM!).

I feel like my gear isn't terrible, but my dps is 1/3 of the original guide. And i'm also only at ~6500 life, so much still one shots me. Is it a ton of small things that's costing me DPS/life or is there some major glaring thing I'm missing?

Make sure your res are capped.

You need to fix you Cwdt setups.. Enfeeble and Tempest need to be on a lvl1 so you can proc them all the time.

Also you can boost your damage easily without splashing currency. Fix your 6L gems to at least 20/20.

For better survivability try an get as much life as possible on each jewel. try and get %blind on one if you don't have it yet.
"
alecs87 wrote:
"
DaRupp wrote:
Hi everyone,

Make sure your res are capped.

You need to fix you Cwdt setups.. Enfeeble and Tempest need to be on a lvl1 so you can proc them all the time.

Also you can boost your damage easily without splashing currency. Fix your 6L gems to at least 20/20.

For better survivability try an get as much life as possible on each jewel. try and get %blind on one if you don't have it yet.

Is the gem qual the damage boost without splashing currency you are talking about? Or was there something else?

Yep res are all capped at 80. Thanks for the advice!
"
Drwaz99 wrote:
"
knusethus wrote:

Going to give this a shot as I push towards 600. At 575 now and the WTF moments when I die are starting to become more frequent.

This was the start of something good. I switched to AA and pulled Purity and it was a good amount more survivable - just as you suggested. Then I took it a little further and sold everything I was holding on to and manned up and bought a double anger (36% Phys to Fire and 47% more fire damage) and +23 LGOH with Vitality Watcher's Eye. This means I also had to drop Herald of Ash to pick up Vitality but I made up for some of the DPS hit with the +fire damage Watcher's Eye mod. Dropped my hideout tooltip DPS to ~39k from ~44k but survivability skyrocketed.

I went back to depth 550 or so and tried some nodes with mods I just couldn't do (and went around) a couple days ago and it was much smoother and they went without any real issues now. I still take some big hits, but they are now survivable and I am usually healed up to full instantly with the extra LGOH. Obviously, I don't kill quite as fast; however, you don't do any DPS when you're dead and it's nice not to RIP sulphite so much (that feels bad man).

Thanks again for the suggestion. Now I'm super curious to see how deep I can push things!
Last edited by Drwaz99 on Oct 18, 2018, 8:03:46 PM
Hi every one,

first thank you for the guide. i have followed your guide to the letter,however i could not run red map with elemental reflect. i am linked my gear could you tell me what i am doing wrong please?

Last edited by chenzhong on Oct 19, 2018, 5:46:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info