[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
Amoeba_ wrote:
Finally killed uber elder. At first I didn't realize that when you are very close to shaper he wont shoot yellow balls. I just stood as close to him as possible during all phases except when I had to attack elder and fight was much easier. Thanks for the build!

a quick question..... why u play without shield and with double Grelwood???

btw i searched for a Wildfire Jewel with Bleed immune corruption.... it dont exist on every realm :-D is it a mythos? :-D
Last edited by DuschtGernNackt on Oct 17, 2018, 6:25:36 PM
"
"
Amoeba_ wrote:
Finally killed uber elder. At first I didn't realize that when you are very close to shaper he wont shoot yellow balls. I just stood as close to him as possible during all phases except when I had to attack elder and fight was much easier. Thanks for the build!

btw i searched for a Wildfire Jewel with Bleed immune corruption.... it dont exist on every realm :-D is it a mythos? :-D

Try http://poe.trade/search/omohutaobukasi

Think you didnt use the correct "implicit mod" The green/brownish implicit is Vaal orb outcome if you search on poe.trade in future!
Killed uber elder with this build and its definitely a solid one. Am I supposed to get one shot by the Shaper orbs on the fight, though? :^)
Hello I'm loving this build so far. I read most of the guide but didn't read all of the 180+ pages to try and find the answer. Apologize if this has been answered already.

I am thinking of getting a helm with the +3 additional projectiles enchant on them. They are extremely expensive so I'm wondering if it's worth it? How much more DPS does it provide?

Thank you in advance!

Now I have 42k DPS. How can I increase damage? Need 48K. My Gromdal character
"
Astralin wrote:

Now I have 42k DPS. How can I increase damage? Need 48K. My Gromdal character

Dmg on rings, fire dmg to atacks + fire dmg to sword on abyss jewels
"
xmishimax wrote:
Hello I'm loving this build so far. I read most of the guide but didn't read all of the 180+ pages to try and find the answer. Apologize if this has been answered already.

I am thinking of getting a helm with the +3 additional projectiles enchant on them. They are extremely expensive so I'm wondering if it's worth it? How much more DPS does it provide?

Thank you in advance!

Well you have 9 projectiles without the helmet (3 from Molten Strike + 4 from Wildfire + 2 from Grelwood) and 12 with the enchant.

So 33.3% more dps which is one of the biggest dmg boosts you can get.

A helmet with 40% increased Molten Strike Damage would only give 5-10% more DPS, depending on the number of increases you already have (6% more DPS for me).

Aim for life and -fire resistance for nearby enemies.
Last edited by Atzilla on Oct 18, 2018, 7:18:45 AM
"
"
Amoeba_ wrote:

I killed Uber Elder with shield, then went to kill Uber Atziri for the challenge, but dodging her fire rings was hard because of slow leap slam animation. Then I tried using double grelwood and whirling blades for more speed, and killed Uber Atziri easily. I liked the speed so much I decided to respec a few passives and leave double swords, still have around 7.6k life, less block, but clear speed and dps is so much better I probably won't go back to shield. Gonna try uber elder again, just with swords later.
Hi,

I am truly loving this build and I think it is my favorite build ever. It plays so smooth and the tankyness is truly amazing. Especially the ease with which you complete the labs including uberlab is incredible.

So first, thank you very much for taking the time to write the guide and for sharing it with the community!

I can currently do T15's pretty fast without any trouble. I have read and reread the guide but I am still a bit puzzled why I only have 35K damage tooltip with both aura's and golem in hideout. I know I could fit in some extra "adds # to # fire damage to attacks" on some items but I don't think this would result in an increase of 10k damage (although this is an assumption of mine). Because I don't have dex on gear I needed to sacrifice one jewel specifically for dex. I tried looking for a watchers eye with dual anger but the prices are ridiculous.
I am currently L89 and only missing the attack speed nodes underneath the giant life wheel.

Could someone have a look and suggest the (biggest) improvments? Thank you for your time and effort.

My damage is at a pretty decent spot for my character at this point. I'm sitting at about 46k tooltip dps in hideout with ancestral call/AoE on. How can I begin to boost my survivability, though? I find myself sometimes almost getting one shot in depths 260~.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info