[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Nice build, got to 36/40 using mostly it. Thanks for the build guide.
"
Amoeba_ wrote:
"
"
Amoeba_ wrote:
Finally killed uber elder. At first I didn't realize that when you are very close to shaper he wont shoot yellow balls. I just stood as close to him as possible during all phases except when I had to attack elder and fight was much easier. Thanks for the build!

a quick question..... why u play without shield and with double Grelwood???

btw i searched for a Wildfire Jewel with Bleed immune corruption.... it dont exist on every realm :-D is it a mythos? :-D

I killed Uber Elder with shield, then went to kill Uber Atziri for the challenge, but dodging her fire rings was hard because of slow leap slam animation. Then I tried using double grelwood and whirling blades for more speed, and killed Uber Atziri easily. I liked the speed so much I decided to respec a few passives and leave double swords, still have around 7.6k life, less block, but clear speed and dps is so much better I probably won't go back to shield. Gonna try uber elder again, just with swords later.

let me know how the uber elder goes with 2 1 handers
Gornodd

Plenty of ppl has probably pointed this out..but since you didnt make any changes in the guide, then ill adress it.

Youre not using Combustion in your molten strike setup, or in your totem setup..which i find kinda strange since it is a HUGE damage boost..
Ancestral protector - Combustion.
how do we deal with immune to elemental mobs?
"
hyyyben wrote:
Gornodd

Plenty of ppl has probably pointed this out..but since you didnt make any changes in the guide, then ill adress it.

Youre not using Combustion in your molten strike setup, or in your totem setup..which i find kinda strange since it is a HUGE damage boost..
Ancestral protector - Combustion.

hmm yea looks like a good support gem, so what u think the best 6link is?

Last edited by Jellyzerg on Oct 23, 2018, 7:40:54 AM
"
Jellyzerg wrote:
Fun build, can do most of the content but I seem to be struggling on uber elder/some of the delve bosses.

Any tips for what I should be looking to upgrade next?

Feel quite squishy in a lot of spots despite having a decent amount of life gain on hit. Can't help but feel i'm missing something.

Well you should get a helmet with Molten Strike enchant, then find a watcher's eye with gain xx physical damage as extra fire damage while affected by anger. Replace your mana flask with Dying sun. Get abyss jewels with add fire damage to attacks/sword attacks or even physical damage with attacks with life.
If you were continuing beyond 93.

What skills would be best?

According POB it would be as follows:

3 Levels - Jewel Socket (By Life Wheel)

5 Levels - Retaliation (Shield Section)

7 Levels - Retaliation and Versatility.

Is there something better I missed?
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:

let me know how the uber elder goes with 2 1 handers

ez

50+ Uber Elder kills this league
75k dmg in ho, 7200 life, Thief's Torment ^^
Last edited by _biggoodeeny on Oct 20, 2018, 2:19:07 PM
How do you get dexterity for Grelwood sword, your equipment gives you 49 dex and you dont get any passives. I'm lvl 70 and wiothout having dex on both rings i cant use grelwood sword...I'm thinking of investing some passives into dex....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info