[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:
Gornodd

Plenty of ppl has probably pointed this out..but since you didnt make any changes in the guide, then ill adress it.

Youre not using Combustion in your molten strike setup, or in your totem setup..which i find kinda strange since it is a HUGE damage boost..
Ancestral protector - Combustion.

hmm yea looks like a good support gem, so what u think the best 6link is?

Hey mate depends on how skilled you are, and what you're fighting.

But a solid 2 linked totem setup could be Combustion - Ancestral protector :) (then you could use ele focus in your molten setup).
whats better on watcher eye , fire penetrates or phys damage as extra fire damage? , cant have both super expensive :D
Can we use damage on full life instead of fire pen? im not really sure how that work, but as far as i know it works even with blood rage up.

Is it worth to use it? sorry if this was answered before

"
TheBold0ne wrote:
How do you get dexterity for Grelwood sword, your equipment gives you 49 dex and you dont get any passives. I'm lvl 70 and wiothout having dex on both rings i cant use grelwood sword...I'm thinking of investing some passives into dex....

I used a 30 dex node until I figured it out on gear. You can get enough dex on ring and boots but its pretty expensive unless you sacrifice something for it.
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
"
TheBold0ne wrote:
How do you get dexterity for Grelwood sword, your equipment gives you 49 dex and you dont get any passives. I'm lvl 70 and wiothout having dex on both rings i cant use grelwood sword...I'm thinking of investing some passives into dex....

I used a 30 dex node until I figured it out on gear. You can get enough dex on ring and boots but its pretty expensive unless you sacrifice something for it.

I had to use 3 dex nodes since i dont have any dex on any gear. But my question is if you look at the OP build gear, he only has 49 dex from gear and no dex nodes. How in the hell he usea grelwood or lion shield????
It took multiple attempts and I got down to my last portal, but I got my first Uber Elder kill using this build! Thank you so much. I'm gonna continue refining my gear and hope that maybe at some point I can do it deathless :D.

+ Watcher's Eye with phys as extra fire.
"
TheBold0ne wrote:
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
"
TheBold0ne wrote:

I had to use 3 dex nodes since i dont have any dex on any gear. But my question is if you look at the OP build gear, he only has 49 dex from gear and no dex nodes. How in the hell he usea grelwood or lion shield????

Art of the Gladiator gives 20 dex.
Versatility gives 20 dex.
Precision gives 20 dex.

There 3 keystones on your tree will give you all required dex for the items. Leveling higher Blood Rage requires additional dexterity from tree/items. A good endgame goal could be Starkonjas Head with +3 Molten Strike Proj Enchant. It's about 9-10 ex last time I checked but It will cover all your dexterity needs. Although it forces you to invest more into resistances on rings/jewels/boots.
Whats best way to deal with elemental immune mobs?

How much accuracy do we need? I got a different implicit on my grelwood so my main hand accuracy stat is 91%.

Also, whats the best enchant on grelwood.. Onslaught, fortify or attack speed? I already have 4% onslaught on a jewel. If we get fortify on weapon is there another good support gem for leap slam?
Last edited by Shock3r19711 on Oct 22, 2018, 6:19:32 AM
"
Drwaz99 wrote:
"
Drwaz99 wrote:
"
knusethus wrote:

I used to run ash, purity and anger. But i got so tired of geting oneshot in delve i switched purity to Arctic Armor. It seems to have helped a lot on surviving the hard hitting mobs in deep delves, and dps is huge without 3rd dmg aura anyway.

Going to give this a shot as I push towards 600. At 575 now and the WTF moments when I die are starting to become more frequent.

This was the start of something good. I switched to AA and pulled Purity and it was a good amount more survivable - just as you suggested. Then I took it a little further and sold everything I was holding on to and manned up and bought a double anger (36% Phys to Fire and 47% more fire damage) and +23 LGOH with Vitality Watcher's Eye. This means I also had to drop Herald of Ash to pick up Vitality but I made up for some of the DPS hit with the +fire damage Watcher's Eye mod. Dropped my hideout tooltip DPS to ~39k from ~44k but survivability skyrocketed.

I went back to depth 550 or so and tried some nodes with mods I just couldn't do (and went around) a couple days ago and it was much smoother and they went without any real issues now. I still take some big hits, but they are now survivable and I am usually healed up to full instantly with the extra LGOH. Obviously, I don't kill quite as fast; however, you don't do any DPS when you're dead and it's nice not to RIP sulphite so much (that feels bad man).

Thanks again for the suggestion. Now I'm super curious to see how deep I can push things!

Nice! I was also thinking of going for a vitality watcher before i went AA, but mabe can have both!
Also, one other thing i did that I am unsure if helps survive delves: I got a jewel with 5% additional physical damage reduced against abyssal monsters. I think most of the delve monsters who really hurt is Abyssal or am i wrong and its a wasted stat?
What's up guys. Anyone take a look at my profile to see what my biggest upgrades could be? Have like 20ex budget.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info