[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
_Deadly_ wrote:
"
what would be recommended to use when hit 60 as lvling gear not cutting it really and most of the next gear is 70+ and some are pricy. feeling really squishy and the clear is feeling slow when I when thru blood aqueducts

Ichimonji would be a good and cheap replacement for Brightbeak, in this case 228 DPS vs 82 DPS. You can also try dual wielding Ichimonji or just use Tempestuos Steel as second sword. Replace Fire Penetration with Ancestral Call and change the position of one of your wildfire jewels (as mentioned before). Clearing mobs should then be much smoother and faster.

Put Fire Penetration and other useful gems (especially if you want to use 20/20 gems one day) in your second weapon slot.

-------------------------------------------

@Gua99

"...
I am taking it for granted that you dual wield until you got your Grelwood. Based on that assumption my next question is, what did you use for a shield from the time you started using your Grelwood until you were able to equip the Lyoneye's?"

I just used a second Grelwood for dual wielding until i reached level 70+ and then bought me a Lioneye's.

how do you link items in here so I could of linked my items showing the gems in them?
"
gzvernon wrote:
loving this build but i had one problem, killing the totem boss in Atoll, i couldn't close w/o getting killed by its cold attack, i had to resort to using Tectonic slam to have enough range. Is the anyway to extend the range of Molten strike for ranged attack?

Also i cant seem to find any rare belts with abyssal sockets on the trade site, did they get rid of that?

Hi

The issue i think is that you have no life on hit this what make this build so tanky, second you miss life on a ring + boots + amulet a big life pool is important you should turn around 7k - 7.5k with decent gear.

To find rare belt with abyssal socket you have to search for "stygian belt" in the base selection of the blet.

Hope it helped, fly safe.

ps: try to get a lioneye's remorse shield it's better than chernobog. More life and more armor =)
Last edited by Tagmatar on Jul 13, 2018, 1:04:58 PM
"
Tagmatar wrote:
"
gzvernon wrote:
loving this build but i had one problem, killing the totem boss in Atoll, i couldn't close w/o getting killed by its cold attack, i had to resort to using Tectonic slam to have enough range. Is the anyway to extend the range of Molten strike for ranged attack?

Also i cant seem to find any rare belts with abyssal sockets on the trade site, did they get rid of that?

Hi

The issue i think is that you have no life on hit this what make this build so tanky, second you miss life on a ring + boots + amulet a big life pool is important you should turn around 7k - 7.5k with decent gear.

To find rare belt with abyssal socket you have to search for "stygian belt" in the base selection of the blet.

Hope it helped, fly safe.

ps: try to get a lioneye's remorse shield it's better than chernobog. More life and more armor =)

Emphasizing Tagmatar's advice, getting life gain on hit on your rings should be your top priority. Buy a cheap Thief's Torment ring.

http://poe.trade/search/atenabetihutam

The ring will cost only 3 or 4 chaos.

Also, you seem not to be following Gorno's recommended passive tree, missing out on important notables such as "Avatar of Fire" and "Elemental Overload."

Gorno's passive tree is:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.2.0/AAAABAEBABzc2WFsRo8a_EsYkWhltfIvzMABBS1X4sBmMgk9_IZgZlQaVYIH4e92518_4XMEs7yfNuh07ZrgvqdHfkWdFrsaOIKbz37tIC5TwYIGxve5MtGQVdI4137kUa9s-hjyQa2NpldN431z8kXr7mVNFE1NRuw4G6ruetNvrj7-j2Lsl3nLHsEHOlK3PvObvTaLTzwtjM_vDhQgC2H2SDhTYxdnm2jyGF0UcdrBWGMyfnJsm2o62INfhNlhIXrvhVKiADrhxtit8cauJy-tCdi9DjzqYv4KiO1TUvAfd-XYJNIhg8ynCEVHNZLZfIV7Vw1QR3XLVkgirygqhO8=
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jul 13, 2018, 3:12:34 PM
Build is doing really well. uber lab is a joke.. But guardians are destroying me. Getting one shot by pheonix. What am i doing wrong ? I know i don't have all the links but the ones i dont have can't possibly make it or break it.
"
cp0020 wrote:
Build is doing really well. uber lab is a joke.. But guardians are destroying me. Getting one shot by pheonix. What am i doing wrong ? I know i don't have all the links but the ones i dont have can't possibly make it or break it.

Hi

I think guardian have hp requierement to be "safe", i've got for exemple 8k hp and all 4 guardian have nothing that can oneshot me.
Maybe switch your devoto for a rare helm with hp, sacrifice the dps of the enchant on helm is ok if that make you live.

The two hard damage patern you must watch i think is the cyclone of phoenix and the big charge shot of hydra move quick out of them.

For the end content this build can be hard to min max, i had hard time to gather the dex needed 80% res with life everywhere without hurting dps ^^'

With patience you will in the end destroy them ;)

Fly safe
"
cp0020 wrote:

Your gear can be improved in several places (for example, getting 80 max resists on your chest will result in ballpark 8% less elemental damage taken); multiple incremental improvements add up to a big difference. Improve your gear, get more life.

I'm not sure what's one-shotting you... Tagmater's tips are good.

Another tip not mentioned is that in the Chimera fight, the mini-boss adds can hit hard so you want to dps them down ASAP. The mini-bosses always spawn in the last wave and always from the lower right door. Once the add phase begins, move to the lower right door and kill the waves that come out there. That way you'll engage the mini-boss as soon as it appears.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jul 13, 2018, 10:46:54 PM

Hey guys I enjoy the build, just looking on tips for damage improvement I feel really low on the DPS scale and it's probably something dumb I'm missing. POB has me at 81k/39k for melee and magma balls and 140k/65k for magma balls. For the size of investment I'm just looking for help.
Last edited by TheAngryAnchor on Jul 13, 2018, 11:13:01 PM
"

Hey guys I enjoy the build, just looking on tips for damage improvement I feel really low on the DPS scale and it's probably something dumb I'm missing. POB has me at 81k/39k for melee and magma balls and 140k/65k for magma balls. For the size of investment I'm just looking for help.

The easiest DPS upgrade is levels/quality on gems.

Looks like there's lots of gear tweaks that can improve DPS; +3 instead of +2 helm enchant, higher elemental damage rolls on belt, loreweave, rings and you can enchant that on boots as well, various corruptions help, etc.

Not sure why the Phoenix shield was posted.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jul 14, 2018, 12:45:50 AM
"

Have you considered looking into your attack speed? Since you have a shield and a sword you can get double benefit out of a jewel.
Also, any fire pen is a huge increase.
[quote="g64" realm="pc"]Players are 'normal' monsters.

Unless you wear full demigod set, obviously.[/quote]
Last edited by Pandab1rd on Jul 14, 2018, 1:18:54 AM
I actually picked this build because you said it could do elemental reflect, but at level 95 I am finding it absolutely impossible to do any dense elemental reflect maps without dying to right clicking 50 fucking crabs or something stupid

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info