[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Hi! May I ask how you got the enchants on your helm? Did you farm them? If so, did you just run people through, or did you buy a bunch of offerings? Also, I do not have the enchant yet, will this add to the tool tip dps once I get it? Thanks!
Last edited by myprism on Jul 10, 2018, 5:37:34 PM

Wow, with only one death ... onto Shaper !!!! Thanks OP !!!!

Last edited by RGVsUrTexas on Jul 10, 2018, 11:30:13 PM
Hello, Just starting to level with this build. When leveling with Molten Strike (did Sunder too many times), is it best to just dual wield? And if so, what are some good weapons to level with until I switch over to Grelwood and my trusty Lyoneye's? Leveling with a Oni-Goroshi is way out of my price range. I plan to use a couple of Brightbeak's when I reach 20, but not sure how long they will last me.
Last edited by Skua99 on Jul 11, 2018, 2:23:28 AM
"
Skua99 wrote:
Hello, Just starting to level with this build. When leveling with Molten Strike (did Sunder too many times), is it best to just dual wield? And if so, what are some good weapons to level with until I switch over to Grelwood and my trusty Lyoneye's? Leveling with a Oni-Goroshi is way out of my price range. I plan to use a couple of Brightbeak's when I reach 20, but not sure how long they will last me.

At the start of this league, I've used selffound one hand weapons (dual wiedling) until level 47, then Innsbury Edge until level level 58 and then Ichimonji until level 66. With Ancestral Call and two wildfire jewels levelling will be very smooth and fast.
"
myprism wrote:
Hi! May I ask how you got the enchants on your helm? Did you farm them? If so, did you just run people through, or did you buy a bunch of offerings? Also, I do not have the enchant yet, will this add to the tool tip dps once I get it? Thanks!

Due to the huge number of enchants available, it's extremely difficult to get the +3 enchant yourself. Instead, run Uber Labs, enchant good helm or boot bases and then sell them. This will fund the purchase of a +3 helm as well as other gear you'll want.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jul 11, 2018, 3:22:23 AM
"
Kryptolog wrote:
"
Hey Guys,
Started last week with this build and hit today LVL 100. Can clear all Content with him, expect U-Elder cause I didn't try him yet.

Currently I'm on 9k hp and 43.5 HO dps with ancestrall call and Inc. Area and without flask's, totem etc.

I wanted to know what the best way would be to spend the last 5 Skill Points on the tree?
I did take a Jewel node and one more node on Defiance and Blade of Cunning. Maybe I would take out the 2 green cunning nodes and the one on Defiance for an extra Jewel socket with Life + iAs.

Currently I'm also on all Res at 119% what is great for Wise Oak.

POB Link https://pastebin.com/MqGiw0MH

I think that the best would be some Opal Rings with LgoH, WED, fire damage, Life and some Res
also a Belt with Life, WED and Res. But then I should buy a new Helmet with much more Res to cap at least the 80%. Also some 21/20 Gems if that would help.
POB Link https://pastebin.com/MqGiw0MH

Can you give me some advice what I should do next to get more Dmg out of him?
got 70ex to spent and dont know what to do the best with them

I would use corrupted weapon with % attack speed and % increased physical damage (or + xx phys). Sadly cant compare which is better, but attack speed gives a lot. Im using one with fortify, but in my stash have one with attack speed and +X phys.
If you are rich:
- belt with % increased elemental damage (crafted 22 / up to 50)
- sometimes boots with option to craft 12 % elemental damage if prefix is free.
- rings with %increased elemental damage / flat dps / curse. I have ring with % increased projectile attack damage. Maybe also 1 ring with +3 mana to get better jewels.
- corrupted loreweave with %increased damage and +6% life
- corrupted shield with 6% life (gives at best +50hp - so not worth)
- gems with 8% onslaught x2 / maybe % chance to blind blind / gain x% phys as fire / attack speed. Best would be 4 mods on each jewel
- watchers eye with +15% fire penetration and >20% phys damage as fire

Nodes:
- 3 points to jewel node below Berserking
- +2 nodes for Diamond skin (+15% all res / + 12 armour) or
- +3 nodes to Razor's Edge (+60% phys with swords + 1 weapon attack range) But need to remove 1 node above Barbarism (+4% life, +3all res).

thx, bought/crafted some new gear, now i got

also i look for a weapon with onslought and flat phys or ias to switch my abyss jewels for flat damage ones. DMG is really good and I'm still on 8.9k hp
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jul 11, 2018, 7:24:06 AM
"
_Deadly_ wrote:
"
Skua99 wrote:

At the start of this league, I've used selffound one hand weapons (dual wiedling) until level 47, then Innsbury Edge until level level 58 and then Ichimonji until level 66. With Ancestral Call and two wildfire jewels levelling will be very smooth and fast.

Thanks for your quick reply.

I am taking it for granted that you dual wield until you got your Grelwood. Based on that assumption my next question is, what did you use for a shield from the time you started using your Grelwood until you were able to equip the Lyoneye's?
Trying this one out after a gladiator sunderspam, it's pretty nice. A bit rough at earlier levels but takes off from there.

One question I have - when molten striking sometimes there's a delay on being able to use leap slam/shield charge/etc while casting it, and sometimes there's not. Is there a specific reason for this? Really annoying to get hit by mechanics because sometimes it won't let me move.

Is it due to lack of attack speed or something?
"
Jalopyy wrote:
Trying this one out after a gladiator sunderspam, it's pretty nice. A bit rough at earlier levels but takes off from there.

One question I have - when molten striking sometimes there's a delay on being able to use leap slam/shield charge/etc while casting it, and sometimes there's not. Is there a specific reason for this? Really annoying to get hit by mechanics because sometimes it won't let me move.

Is it due to lack of attack speed or something?

Multistrike?
So I was comparing thief's torment with your 2 rings from PoB the difference you lose in terms of damage is pretty much insignificant although you do lose abit of life too, why not just run thief's torment for easier gearing? Especially since there's so many overpriced LGOH rings

Also I have 2 extra gem slots cause I'm not running molten shell (too lazy to self cast and I put in blood rage with CWDT :D) any suggestions to fill them? Other than portal gem

My Gears:

Jewels are not optimized so ignore them :D
Last edited by PandaZeus on Jul 12, 2018, 12:00:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info