[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

You could always try on a pair of Bubonic Trail boots.
"
Daegon wrote:

Just bumping my questions - and got another one concerning Watcher's eye - given most of us wont afford a 2x Anger watchers eye, are there any REMOTELY useful other mods to look out for on the jewel we search? So for example Fire pen with Anger and then Damage taken gained as mana while using Clarity for example (like Gorno in the OP) ?

I would suggest the watcher's eye mod reduced reflected elemental damage taken while using purity of elements. I have that mod and it makes reflect very easy to manage. Just flip on purity of elements (often replacing the enfeeble gem in cwdt) and swap ele damage with attacks for life gain on hit in the 6 link.
Hello everybody.

OP, thanks for an awesome build. Been playing it since the beginning of the league and it's been a blast!

A few tips from me, for you guys to try out:

1. Immolate + Combustion combo instead of Elemental Focus + Increased AOE.

The damage is just insane. Whirling blades (or whatever movement skill you use) once then just tap molten strike once, then whirl again... everything's dead, even on hard T16 maps. Talk about clear-speed. It's satisfying having so much damage, trust me. If you're also using dying sun, you won't notice impact of AOE loss that much, there's already plenty of it.

2. 5-6% chance to blind on hit abyss jewel.

There's no need to tell to you guys how much "hits" we dish out. It might as well be 100% chance, I
don't think there would be much difference. And blind is an awesome defense mechanism for just one mod slot on a jewel.

3. Double anger watcher's eye with % fire damage leech.

I know it can get expensive, but if you can get double anger jewel, try getting leech instead of damage for second mod. With our damage, we will have leech maxed out even with 1% roll and in addition to life gain on hit, will make our life regeneration insane.

And the last, but not the least...

4. Try out double grels.

This is where things get wild. DPS-ing shaper down to half hp in 1.5 second or so? No problem. Uber elder done deathless in less than 2 minutes? Sure, why not? It only costs a few regrets to respec from shield to double wield so it's easy to roll back if you don't like it. It's a welcome change of pace, things do get boring after awhile.

That's pretty much it, have fun guys!
what would be recommended to use when hit 60 as lvling gear not cutting it really and most of the next gear is 70+ and some are pricy. feeling really squishy and the clear is feeling slow when I when thru blood aqueducts
"
what would be recommended to use when hit 60 as lvling gear not cutting it really and most of the next gear is 70+ and some are pricy. feeling really squishy and the clear is feeling slow when I when thru blood aqueducts

I'd swap amulet for one with lots of resists.

Also get some resi boots, you should have found a pair by now.

I used magic/rare sword with damage mod and shield with health, a rare 5 link with some stats, a rare helmet with a bit of this and that, all selffound while i was leveling and farming alts and alch.
You really don't need any other unique than thief's torment until you reach high enough level for the real gear. Just make sure you keep your resists maxed and health pool high. I actually didn't even own thief's torment until lvl 70 or so, something i now kinda regret. That ring is pure awesome and eases the grind for sure.
[quote="g64" realm="pc"]Players are 'normal' monsters.

Unless you wear full demigod set, obviously.[/quote]
"

Hello, I don't have a recommendation on what to use equipment wise, but I looked at your guy and I see that you have placed one of your Wildfire jewels in a slot with no strength around it. This deprives you of two extra projectiles. Either swap the one just below 'Elemental Overload' with something by strength or get the jewel socket just above the Marauder starting point.
"
Pandab1rd wrote:
"

I'd swap amulet for one with lots of resists.

Also get some resi boots, you should have found a pair by now.

I used magic/rare sword with damage mod and shield with health, a rare 5 link with some stats, a rare helmet with a bit of this and that, all selffound while i was leveling and farming alts and alch.
You really don't need any other unique than thief's torment until you reach high enough level for the real gear. Just make sure you keep your resists maxed and health pool high. I actually didn't even own thief's torment until lvl 70 or so, something i now kinda regret. That ring is pure awesome and eases the grind for sure.

currently using brightbeak, goldrim, tabula, elreon amulet, thiefs torment, tempestuous steel, wanderlust lochtonial caress and belt of the deceiver. my resists other then chaos maxed out
Last edited by totally_savage on Jul 13, 2018, 4:20:55 AM
"

Ichimonji would be a good and cheap replacement for Brightbeak, in this case 228 DPS vs 82 DPS. You can also try dual wielding Ichimonji or just use Tempestuos Steel as second sword. Replace Fire Penetration with Ancestral Call and change the position of one of your wildfire jewels (as mentioned before). Clearing mobs should then be much smoother and faster.

Put Fire Penetration and other useful gems (especially if you want to use 20/20 gems one day) in your second weapon slot.

-------------------------------------------

@Gua99

"...
I am taking it for granted that you dual wield until you got your Grelwood. Based on that assumption my next question is, what did you use for a shield from the time you started using your Grelwood until you were able to equip the Lyoneye's?"

I just used a second Grelwood for dual wielding until i reached level 70+ and then bought me a Lioneye's.
"
ziGGa wrote:

1. Immolate + Combustion combo instead of Elemental Focus + Increased AOE.

The damage is just insane. Whirling blades (or whatever movement skill you use) once then just tap molten strike once, then whirl again... everything's dead, even on hard T16 maps. Talk about clear-speed. It's satisfying having so much damage, trust me. If you're also using dying sun, you won't notice impact of AOE loss that much, there's already plenty of it.

Hello got a question, is this a feeling or math base? because i try combustion+immolate combo and it feel the same. My test was on hydra/minautor map and on boss they melt the same ^^'

With path of building whit ennemy ignited checked the dps of the auto attack is way higher with immolate+combustion (200k vs 270k) but the balls deal less damage (93k vs 83k) assuming we have the enchentement and spamming 11-12 balls i'm bad at math so is it realy better or not?

I'm not talking packs of mobs as whatever the links are they get oneshoted.

I'm keep trying and leveling them as i find the idear cool but waiting for mor feedback/good maths to know what's better ^^

Fly safe
loving this build but i had one problem, killing the totem boss in Atoll, i couldn't close w/o getting killed by its cold attack, i had to resort to using Tectonic slam to have enough range. Is the anyway to extend the range of Molten strike for ranged attack?

Also i cant seem to find any rare belts with abyssal sockets on the trade site, did they get rid of that?
Last edited by gzvernon on Jul 13, 2018, 12:17:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info