[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
hankinsohl wrote:
"

Hey guys I enjoy the build, just looking on tips for damage improvement I feel really low on the DPS scale and it's probably something dumb I'm missing. POB has me at 81k/39k for melee and magma balls and 140k/65k for magma balls. For the size of investment I'm just looking for help.

The easiest DPS upgrade is levels/quality on gems.

Looks like there's lots of gear tweaks that can improve DPS; +3 instead of +2 helm enchant, higher elemental damage rolls on belt, loreweave, rings and you can enchant that on boots as well, various corruptions help, etc.

Not sure why the Phoenix shield was posted.

Yeah, he should swap out thoose rings and add some strong abyss-jewels with "attackspeed on crit", also run anscestral Protector+Combust vs hard bosses. And manually cast bloodrage to make room for Aprotector+combust(sockets are scarce).

"
_Deadly_ wrote:
"
what would be recommended to use when hit 60 as lvling gear not cutting it really and most of the next gear is 70+ and some are pricy. feeling really squishy and the clear is feeling slow when I when thru blood aqueducts

Ichimonji would be a good and cheap replacement for Brightbeak, in this case 228 DPS vs 82 DPS. You can also try dual wielding Ichimonji or just use Tempestuos Steel as second sword. Replace Fire Penetration with Ancestral Call and change the position of one of your wildfire jewels (as mentioned before). Clearing mobs should then be much smoother and faster.

Put Fire Penetration and other useful gems (especially if you want to use 20/20 gems one day) in your second weapon slot.

-------------------------------------------

@Gua99

"...
I am taking it for granted that you dual wield until you got your Grelwood. Based on that assumption my next question is, what did you use for a shield from the time you started using your Grelwood until you were able to equip the Lyoneye's?"

I just used a second Grelwood for dual wielding until i reached level 70+ and then bought me a Lioneye's.

how am I ment to use it the dex is like 60 more then what in the build at lvl I am att
Last edited by totally_savage on Jul 14, 2018, 4:26:28 PM
Hello, currently level 60 and getting to the point where I need to make some plans on what I should do when I finish the story line and start mapping.

I have my Loreweave, Gelwood and Lioneye's waiting in the wings for the appropriate levels.

I have been using the standard leveling uniques for leveling and plan to also replace them at this time with Rare's that have Life, Resistance and some WED when I can get it. Except of course for the Thief's Torment ring which I plan to keep using for now.

I don't have a huge amount of cash, but I am not broke (100c). I want to make sure that I spend this chaos wisely.

So here is my plan.

Like I said, I plan to replace the Helmet, Gloves, Boots and Belt with items that contain Life, Resistances and WED. I don't plan to spend much on these items except for maybe a decent Stygian belt and corresponding Jewel.

My first question is do I also want at this time (~ level 70)) to replace my amulet with something more appropriate and get the three nodes needed for 'Avatar of Fire'? A Xoph's is way out of my price range

Second, at the moment my gems do not contain any + mana on hit properties. I plan to upgrade them at the same time that I replace the rings with +life on hit. My question is, how long can I go with just using the Thief's Torment?

Third, I have a mediocre 5-Link Loreweave, when in my grand plan should I be thinking about replacing it with a better rolled 6-Link?

I am guessing that the +3 projectile helmet, Xoph's, Tomebfist and Watcher's Eys come after I switch to a 6-link Loreweave and I get the +mana and life on hit implemented on some rings and jewels.

Please let me know if all of this is a good idea before I make some costly mistakes :)

Last edited by Skua99 on Jul 14, 2018, 9:54:22 PM
At what point do you abandon your leveling gear and start using rares etc?
"
Skua99 wrote:

My first question is do I also want at this time (~ level 70)) to replace my amulet with something more appropriate and get the three nodes needed for 'Avatar of Fire'? A Xoph's is way out of my price range

Second, at the moment my gems do not contain any + mana on hit properties. I plan to upgrade them at the same time that I replace the rings with +life on hit. My question is, how long can I go with just using the Thief's Torment?

Third, I have a mediocre 5-Link Loreweave, when in my grand plan should I be thinking about replacing it with a better rolled 6-Link?

I am guessing that the +3 projectile helmet, Xoph's, Tomebfist and Watcher's Eys come after I switch to a 6-link Loreweave and I get the +mana and life on hit implemented on some rings and jewels.

Please let me know if all of this is a good idea before I make some costly mistakes :)

Hi

1. Remplace your amulet with a cheap rare with life and res tankiness will be important at some point. Take the avatar of fire node it is a very good dps boost, worth the three point.

2. I used this build in incursion and standard and i keep thief torment for a long time, in standard i kill some guardian and elder with thief torment. Replacing him with rare ring will mostly add you tankiness and maybe dps if your ring are super strong but they are expensive so thief torment is realy ok for end game.

3. If your budget is 100c forget 6L loreweave focus on the basics affordable: 1 abyssal slot tombfist > an ok stygian belt > better life+res boots > life+res helm > life+dps stat jewel

+X proj enchent / xoph amulet / watcher eyes are luxury end game item don't focus on them, this build is ok without them, but of course when you will have the currency to buy those you will enjoy them ^^

The main focus i think is to have an life pool and 80% res for not dying and a decent dps if you feel you lack in one of this two part recheck your gear and invest in the right way.

ps: your Loreweave is okay ;)

Hope it helped, fly safe.
"
Tagmatar wrote:
"
Skua99 wrote:

Hi

1. Remplace your amulet with a cheap rare with life and res tankiness will be important at some point. Take the avatar of fire node it is a very good dps boost, worth the three point.

2. I used this build in incursion and standard and i keep thief torment for a long time, in standard i kill some guardian and elder with thief torment. Replacing him with rare ring will mostly add you tankiness and maybe dps if your ring are super strong but they are expensive so thief torment is realy ok for end game.

3. If your budget is 100c forget 6L loreweave focus on the basics affordable: 1 abyssal slot tombfist > an ok stygian belt > better life+res boots > life+res helm > life+dps stat jewel

+X proj enchent / xoph amulet / watcher eyes are luxury end game item don't focus on them, this build is ok without them, but of course when you will have the currency to buy those you will enjoy them ^^

The main focus i think is to have an life pool and 80% res for not dying and a decent dps if you feel you lack in one of this two part recheck your gear and invest in the right way.

As an alternative to Xoph's Blood, I recommend Impressence.

The DPS increase is similar (actually slightly more than) Xoph's but you'll need to free up gem space to run:

But you won't get Avatar of Fire for free nor will you get the increased life.

Still, for about 50c Impressence is a great amulet until you can afford Xoph's.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jul 15, 2018, 6:52:01 AM
"
Tagmatar wrote:

Hi

Thank you for the advice, it help out a great deal.

One quick question, I never thought about using a 1 abyssal slot tombfist and it is a great idea, but is it better to use a Murderous Jewel for the Intimidate (more DPS) or a Searching one for the Maim (a little more tanky)? I am guessing 'Intimidate' just because we seem to have more than enough defense.

Last edited by Skua99 on Jul 15, 2018, 9:39:02 AM
"
hankinsohl wrote:

As an alternative to Xoph's Blood, I recommend Impressence.

The DPS increase is similar (actually slightly more than) Xoph's but you'll need to free up gem space to run:

But you won't get Avatar of Fire for free nor will you get the increased life.

Still, for about 50c Impressence is a great amulet until you can afford Xoph's.

Looks like some good advice, would just need to figure out how I could free up some gem slots.

"
Skua99 wrote:

Thank you for the advice, it help out a great deal.

One quick question, I never thought about using a 1 abyssal slot tombfist and it is a great idea, but is it better to use a Murderous Jewel for the Intimidate (more DPS) or a Searching one for the Maim (a little more tanky)? I am guessing 'Intimidate' just because we seem to have more than enough defense.

You're welcome

Intimidate, moar dps ;)
Sorry if this has already been asked. My character is now up to +37 life gained on hit. I still am getting smashed by elemental reflect mod on maps. Fire resist is max 80% with the loreweave. What am i missing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info