UBER ELDER | ALL CONTENT DOWN DEATHLESS | DEXTERITY SCALING DEADEYE (10M+ SHAPER DPS)

sweet energy shield
Hey, I jsut started HC and I feel like trying out the Hardcore PoB version of this build.

Would u recommend helping Alira or the 2 skill points?
solid build !

got lucky enough to have a mirror :P

what my next goal ?

Would you multi-mod a naked thicket bow with 3-5 cold damage to attacks/10dex?

If yes, craft

Multi-mod + Flat lightning + Flat Cold + Attack Speed + Crit Chance?

maybe craft "increased elemental damage with attack skills" instead of flat light
"
MaGxxGaM wrote:
solid build !

got lucky enough to have a mirror :P

what my next goal ?

better rings (T1 Dex/WED/Flat Cold) and 4mod jewels...but with your gears, any upgrade is jut a luxury at this point
to whoever hacked my account....enjoy ur pixelated stuff u shithole
RESERVED
Hi, can you look my profile and tell me my next improves? Thx you
Whats your ascendancy order?
Really nice build, best for bosses i played in this league after BLS molten strike. Probably best all round character.

At 89 now and kinda hit a wall on gear where next upgrade will be lots of ex i think

Kind of loathe TS in general, For me Ice shot feels good and seems to work,gets you full phys to cold conversion which is also nice if you end up with phys rolls on gear

Trying to craft an opal ring but not much joy, I alt spammed this elder ammy not sure what to do with it, without dex on all your jewelry the increased attributes roll is kinda underwhelming.

Also without enlighten 4 mana feels uncomfortably low for a purity aura, so need resists on rings/ammy

Anyway it's great fun, loads of scope for gear improvement & currency sink, like most good bow builds it seems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info