UBER ELDER | ALL CONTENT DOWN DEATHLESS | DEXTERITY SCALING DEADEYE (10M+ SHAPER DPS)

so looking for some pointers.......

heres my gear..

nothing amazing except maybe the bow

almost all hand crafted except the uniq's
Last edited by kirkamus on Apr 30, 2018, 2:56:09 PM
This will be both questions and suggestions on things to add into this guide to make it more viable for people that want to do this build without jumping through so many hoops.

1. What Bandits/Add Bandit/s that was used.
2. What gems/Add What gems were used without having to highlight the pieces of equipment to look each and every time (such as in a gems section with a color coded alphabetical list).
3. What Pantheon/Add What Pantheon does this build use/follow.
Is this bow enough to get me up and running?

Crafted it and linked it today.
Why dont you use elemental focus in your TS set up over critical strikes? Does more damage.
A question about skill points: Which section has priority during levelling to 93+? the way into the duellist section or the shadow section? I really miss a levelling guide section :)

Or should I stick to another guide first and respec into this one later?
Last edited by Supercow_X on May 11, 2018, 10:18:59 AM

Best craft opcion?
*crafted

my tree plan : https://pastebin.com/3K3b7TGa
Last edited by TheGrammaton on May 22, 2018, 8:04:09 AM
"
faytte wrote:
Why dont you use elemental focus in your TS set up over critical strikes? Does more damage.

The build already has more than enough damage, ICS enables more shatters from Herald of Ice, while elemental focus completely prevents them
What to do with bandits and pantheon?
Can you recommend me on what to upgrade now? I'm thorn between 6l, better amulet or replacing these awful rings.

Not sure if 6l is worth on those 2 items.
your build looks very interesting, can you please post your tree, ascendancy and pantheon...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info