UBER ELDER | ALL CONTENT DOWN DEATHLESS | DEXTERITY SCALING DEADEYE (10M+ SHAPER DPS)

"
HellMindGM wrote:
your build looks very interesting, can you please post your tree, ascendancy and pantheon...

check pob
Hi looks fun, are you still playing this build in incursion?
https://pastebin.com/tbciMqvE

^ dis my shitty ass shit so far , what am i doing wrong?

oh i guess my attack speed is shit? and didnt have the blood rage on also.
Last edited by colonelzzz on Jun 24, 2018, 10:27:43 AM

I cant figure out why I'm so weak. Gear isnt optimal but damage is a far cry from what it should be. Killing T11 bosses even is slow. What is the issue?
"
I cant figure out why I'm so weak. Gear isnt optimal but damage is a far cry from what it should be. Killing T11 bosses even is slow. What is the issue?

where is your barrage setup, and you dont have +1 arrow barrage helm, or quiver , barrage is your single target for this build, and you also need it linked to cold pen crucially for single target, and youll need to link your PoB to probably get a more insight on whats wrong, but that is mainly what i see the problem, i mean where is your single target skill? unless you swap gems in chest at bosses and shit
Thanks for the info Birdwings. Have a fully decked out RF guy, been farming uber - so I needed something to sink currency into. Having fun crafting items for this build so far.

I wanted to ask tho, was this bow a good decision?

I hit the cold and the crit, annuled a poor suffix and then multi. I only ask because it took a
truckload of fusings to get it linked.

I'm also stuck on the chest slot. Do I need to have +gemlevel or %attributes to make a 6Link worth it? I'm sitting on this atm and not sure if I want to force it or not.

Any info would be great :) Once again, thanks for your writeup!

"
I'm also stuck on the chest slot. Do I need to have +gemlevel or %attributes to make a 6Link worth it? I'm sitting on this atm and not sure if I want to force it or not.

neat chest , but i just put a chest in my pob with max roll 55 dex , and it gave me 10 less dex overall, so i think your goal would be the 12% increased dex on the chest for ideal min max.

i just answering for to improve my knowledge and maybe help too , also bird seems to be mia and not answering these past days
hey colonelzzz, thanks for the response.

Yeah, I'd say that the %dext is better overall for sure.
I'll get a new base and craft from there, I'd rather link it when I know it's worth it.

Had some luck with a nice ammy today though, has made the build feel a lot better!

feeling like it is exactly what the build needs :D
"

feeling like it is exactly what the build needs :D

pritty dope

~34ex to make this. Chaos spammed (for a long time) into the suffixes, then had a bunch of goes slamming it with reflect blocked.

Pretty happy with the final result. If anyone is doing the build and wants a copy of this chest, feel free to contact me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info