UBER ELDER | ALL CONTENT DOWN DEATHLESS | DEXTERITY SCALING DEADEYE (10M+ SHAPER DPS)

"
Qrafty wrote:
/quote]

I am not trying to convince you, just said I spent 6ex on it and got nothing in return. It's up to you to try you can even get it in your first try.

P.S. And also I spent a whole day buying prophecies quiver and proccing prohecy for 30 tries.

what prophecy?[/quote]

Hyrri's Bite -> Hyrri's Demise prophecy: "A Dishonourable Death"
Thx for this build
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Hi, I just want to thank you for this build! I did my first ubber atziri try in the league and it was very easy!

Here is my itens.

Not the best, but i believe it is enough to do any content in the game
Shaper's Touch give you a ton of life and accuracy over Tomb Fist.
"
VxC68 wrote:

but losing the ability to intimidate/maim enemies on hit and two abyss jewel slots (which can have life rolls btw)...and accuracy is not a problem wit this build
to whoever hacked my account....enjoy ur pixelated stuff u shithole
Last edited by Qyenoh on Apr 9, 2018, 7:21:17 AM

The DEEPZ are real with this build! 5.3mill legit Shaper DPS ;)
"
Qyenoh wrote:
"
VxC68 wrote:

but losing the ability to intimidate/maim enemies on hit and two abyss jewel slots (which can have life rolls btw)...and accuracy is not a problem wit this build

Let me rephrase that, they give you a Kaoms Heart in your glove slot. The build does enough damage without Intimidate box checked.
"
VxC68 wrote:

Let me rephrase that, they give you a Kaoms Heart in your glove slot. The build does enough damage without Intimidate box checked.

far from being a "kaom's heart"...with 800dex shaper's touch will give you 200 flat life...with 2-socket tombfist with mid tier life rolls (30-35 flat)..giving you around 65 flat life plus the 6% inc it gives which will scale the other flat life on your gears...for an instance on my current set-up shaper's touch nets me 4374hp while tombfist with 27/42 life rolls on my abyss jewels gives me 4199 hp, with a perfect roll 6% gives me 4234...so a mere 150-200 inc with higher dex...yeah if you want more life shaper's touch will give you that so as a well rolled rare...and in imo if you wont be using tombfist you'll be better off using a well rolled rare which can roll 100+ flat life,Dex,ias and more importantly resists which is pretty hard to get with this build with all the uniques being used
to whoever hacked my account....enjoy ur pixelated stuff u shithole

Would this work?

Shame you can't put crit on it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
do you guys think this neck I found last night might be good for a build like this?

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
MSI RX 2080
Samsung 980 Pro SSD
32GB GSkill Trident-Z

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info