UBER ELDER | ALL CONTENT DOWN DEATHLESS | DEXTERITY SCALING DEADEYE (10M+ SHAPER DPS)

Yeah crafting the bow is the worst , I have had more Tyrannicals then cold with Dex.
Any idea what this might be worth? Not the ideal mods but seems good.

Last edited by Qrafty on Apr 4, 2018, 9:48:57 PM
Hello! Tell me,what's wrong with my build? Little damage and survival is not enough! Pumped character I'm on this build:
Spoiler
https: //pastebin.com/YjWWrh3M

With this forum:
Spoiler
https: //www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2108376/page/25

Here are my things:

Here is a link to my build:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/NTRcV6hA

Please tell me,what's wrong?
Would love to see levelling tree for both Ranger and Slayer versions
should I buy quiver for around 15ex with bow fire additional time or should I buy quivers at around 40 chaos and corrupt myself for chance at additional bow attack?
Last edited by Qrafty on Apr 6, 2018, 5:13:51 AM
"
Qrafty wrote:
should I buy quiver for around 15ex with bow fire additional time or should I buy quivers at around 40 chaos and corrupt myself for chance at additional bow attack?

I tried it and i dont recommend trying yourself. I bought prophecies from 13-15c and 1-2c quivers. (They should be ilevel less than 50 for better chances). I bricked something like 9 quivers and I got 21 corrupted hyrri's demises so far and 0 additional arrows...
"
Qoptery wrote:
"
Qrafty wrote:

I tried it and i dont recommend trying yourself. I bought prophecies from 13-15c and 1-2c quivers. (They should be ilevel less than 50 for better chances). I bricked something like 9 quivers and I got 21 corrupted hyrri's demises so far and 0 additional arrows...

you still only spent like 300 chaos vs a 10-14 exalted, im not convinced with your math at all, anyone else wanna chime in?
"
Qrafty wrote:
"
Qoptery wrote:
"
Qrafty wrote:

you still only spent like 300 chaos vs a 10-14 exalted, im not convinced with your math at all, anyone else wanna chime in?

I am not trying to convince you, just said I spent 6ex on it and got nothing in return. It's up to you to try you can even get it in your first try.

P.S. And also I spent a whole day buying prophecies quiver and proccing prohecy for 30 tries.
Last edited by Qoptery on Apr 6, 2018, 10:12:15 AM
/quote]

I am not trying to convince you, just said I spent 6ex on it and got nothing in return. It's up to you to try you can even get it in your first try.

P.S. And also I spent a whole day buying prophecies quiver and proccing prohecy for 30 tries.[/quote]

what prophecy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info