[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

Just killed uber elder with the berserker version of this build. Extremely tough fight. There's so much going on at the same time. My best advice is to understand the windows where you can do damage. Shaper beam is a great window example. I pretty much went with the recommended set up. I have a watcher's eye with life on hit and gain phys dmg with anger and no elder ring. The major adjustment I made for uber elder was kaoms roots. I dropped wild strike and grabbed kaoms roots. I also removed cast on damage taken for immortal call and self casted immortal call. Immortal call should protect you from the shaper slam and I believe the tentacles. I made sure that I only did 1 attack before moving. Don't get hit by shaper balls, kill degen mobs fast. Don't be greedy outside of your damage windows.

Thanks for the build.
There's not a +life gained on hit w/ vitality item available online or offline on poe trade. Nor are their any gems with 2x IAS and str/Inc. fire dmg

Sad. :( What do I use instead?
Jug version final update:
Accomplishments:
Chimera (deathless to him but died to stupid snakes)
Minotaur (deathless facetanked)
Pheonix (facetank died 2x)
Yellow elder (deathless)
Vinktar square (deathless)

Failure:
Shaper. I died 6x. My DPS was too low to end the fight quickly.
The fight dragged on, during the second phase his attacks would
Catch me while I attempt to leap slam away but I get multistrike
Locked into combat just a split second too late and get recked
Because the fight dragged on, more and more of those stupid balls that
Activate the degen on ground would appear and eventually my
Zana died. Leading to my death when those purple orbs were spammed

How to fix? Get a lot more dps or just switch to berserker and deal with being
Squishy during maps.

Jug pros : can do most content up to shaper no prob.
High tier 15-16 maps are safer due to mitigation and long
Immortal call proc . Less anxiety when playing . Shaper is hard as fuck
Would not recommend with jug for shaper
Regen is high.

Berserker pros: u get to end fights before they get dangerous. Shaper killer
Mapping will be sketch due to lack of mitigation
More expensive . Can take down all tier 16 guardians fast before u get rekted
Must fight against degen of rage and blood rage.

I sold off my gear and moved to diff build but this build was very enjoyable until
My jug got rekted by shaper lol
I thought of switching to berserker but by then I wanted to try bow toon
"
There's not a +life gained on hit w/ vitality item available online or offline on poe trade. Nor are their any gems with 2x IAS and str/Inc. fire dmg

When searching for the loh vitality watcher's eye use the bottom option on poe trade. There's two of them and if you choose the first it won't show any items.

http://poe.trade/search/ukohehasatukah
"
Red_Zebra wrote:
"

When searching for the loh vitality watcher's eye use the bottom option on poe trade. There's two of them and if you choose the first it won't show any items.

http://poe.trade/search/ukohehasatukah

funny how you can buy a lgoh watcher eye for 2ex max on soft and on hardcore its 20ex minimum :S
comparing my skill points with lifting I seem to miss out 2 skills points. I killed all bandits only zana quest is not done for the final act. Does that give skill points?
"
aboutvin wrote:
comparing my skill points with lifting I seem to miss out 2 skills points. I killed all bandits only zana quest is not done for the final act. Does that give skill points?

if you type /passives in game it'll tell you what points you grabbed and what you haven't
"
Red_Zebra wrote:
"
aboutvin wrote:

if you type /passives in game it'll tell you what points you grabbed and what you haven't

thanks got 1 quest incomplete
How does curse effectiveness affects the LGOH from Poacher's Mark? I cant afford two good elder rings or a vitality watcher's eye, so i was thinking about using Anger + Poacher's with 2 normal rare rings or Anger + HoA and a Thief's Torment, what you guys think its the best setup?
Iv been following this build, and made it my 2nd character to play on beastiary, im currently lvl 85 and have only 6k hp? Is that ok? can you view my gears? And give me some tips on how to get more hp ? Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info