[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

So, if I have LGOH elder ring and poacher's mark setup, i can swap stone golem for anger for more dps?
I don't see the point in taking war bringer, wouldnt pain reaver just be better because you no longer need war bringer after picking up crave the slaughter
New to this game and don't know a ton but when i use elemental focus it doubles my dps. but i cant burn stuff is that bad or should i use what is reccomended. (i am chieftan)
Im just starting this build and im gonna purchase my gems first. What gems shiuld i buy with quality on them for the best setup? My budget is 3 to 4 ex for the entire build for now will up it later.
also what's your view on going with scion and getting the chieftain ascendancy and zerker or another ascendancy
Hi, so when you use the chieftain skillgemsetup, should i change in ele focus for immolate at boss killing? Because igniting doesnt do jerk shit then and i cant generate endurance charges anyway against bosses?
great build
Last edited by sodaoczy on Apr 8, 2018, 9:45:32 AM
I can see how this writeup took you 13 hours. You always do extremely clear and through build guides, but this one is the platinum standard. Some really nice touches were explaining how to do Path of Binding, how to switch between the two builds there, etc.

Going to give this build a try in a few days, once I finish up what I am working on now.
so for the watcher's eye...which stat are we priortizing? the LGOH from vit or the extra fire damage from anger? im guessing the vit one but wanted to be sure. none for sale atm with lgoh from vit.

i dunno how he found one with both as there isnt any for sale on poe.trade with both. if there was one, it must of cost a fortune as i seen just a watchers eye with the extra fire damage from anger and it was listed for 80ex. another was listed for 20 mirrors! so i cant imagine what one with both stats cost.

does anyone know how much he paid for it?

and until we get the watcher's eye with lgoh, we are to run anger/blashphey with poachers? no herald of ash? i think thats what i got out of reading the guide, but i think in one of his videos, he said to run herald of ash. so slightly confused

otherwise, strong build, cant wait to unlock some of its potential.
I followed this build so far as chieftain. 6,9k life, 75% resi, 3900 Armor, 1600 Evasion.
Minotaur, Phoenix.... anything on T16 crushes me in seconds.

I saw Molten Strike builds who could facetank them.
I don't even know what warcry is for @ boss battles. 1 Endurance Stack and 1s phys. immunity for Immortal Call..

Mapclear is nice, most bosses are nice. Uberlab is pretty easy.
But red Elder/Endgame.... I don't know what I do wrong. :-(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info