[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

So - what to do with Watcher's Eye in Chieftain version? And any ideas about (kinda perma) anti stan?
"
paganicus wrote:
So - what to do with Watcher's Eye in Chieftain version? And any ideas about (kinda perma) anti stan?

Honestly, I've forgone the Watcher's Eye with Chieftan. I've picked up a lgoh ring, and taken Vitality Void ( below duelist ), and have had great success thus far.

Current gear, and still room for improvement. Running 2x wildfires, and rest are inc damg/%life/attack speed. Running Tombfist with a murderous eye jewel for the 10%inc damg, and chance to gain onslaught. Gems aren't all 20/20, but still plowing through content with ease. Swapping between ancestral call and fire pen on chest for certain content.

hi, can someone check my character _Slamie_ ( Cheiftain ) and tell me what else can i improve on other than my lvls please! thanks!!
What about the t3 Three rat talisman ( alternative for xoph's in attributes) + elder's belt for increased attributes? Atm doing abit changed tree with dual might of the meeks, after changing the ring should be around 1400 str. ( While doing berseker you're can't change the xoph's but wouldn't ( there's from 6 to 12 % increase in attributes on belt) be better? ( and up to 16% on for chieftains).
So, is this an Uber Elder capable build?
hi, can i use this ring for the build ? i dont know how this ignite thing work.
"
RexZShadow wrote:

"
Schlachtviehh wrote:
I thought Chieftain doesn't use Watcher's Eye because the Ascendency Points compensate for that. Plus Chieftain uses Herald of Ash instead of Vitality. No Vitality = No use for Watcher's Eye. Or am I wrong?

I believe there is a watcher's eyes with like increase fire damage with herald of ash on.

There is no Watcher's Eye with Herald auras, but there are quit a few Anger versions for the Chieftain.
Has anyone tried these? Which one could possibly get the most bang for the buck damagewise?
For defence it is the Anger/Leech version.

AngerFireDamageLifeLeech
(1-1.5)% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life while affected by Anger

AngerFirePenetration
Damage Penetrates (10-15)% Fire Resistance while affected by Anger

AngerIncreasedCriticalStrikeMultiplier
+(30-50)% to Critical Strike Multiplier while affected by Anger

AngerIncreasedFireDamage
(40-60)% increased Fire Damage while affected by Anger

AngerPhysicalAddedAsFire
Gain (15-25)% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage while affected by Anger

AngerPhysicalConvertedToFire
(25-40)% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage while affected by Anger
Be true to yourself and you will never fall.
ign @DingOfFire
ign @Tormented_Bowjob
ign @UmEinharKeinenNamen
"
Schlachtviehh wrote:
"
RexZShadow wrote:

"
Schlachtviehh wrote:
I thought Chieftain doesn't use Watcher's Eye because the Ascendency Points compensate for that. Plus Chieftain uses Herald of Ash instead of Vitality. No Vitality = No use for Watcher's Eye. Or am I wrong?

I believe there is a watcher's eyes with like increase fire damage with herald of ash on.

There is no Watcher's Eye with Herald auras, but there are quit a few Anger versions for the Chieftain.
Has anyone tried these? Which one could possibly get the most bang for the buck damagewise?
For defence it is the Anger/Leech version.

AngerFireDamageLifeLeech
(1-1.5)% of Fire Damage Leeched as Life while affected by Anger

AngerFirePenetration
Damage Penetrates (10-15)% Fire Resistance while affected by Anger

AngerIncreasedCriticalStrikeMultiplier
+(30-50)% to Critical Strike Multiplier while affected by Anger

AngerIncreasedFireDamage
(40-60)% increased Fire Damage while affected by Anger

AngerPhysicalAddedAsFire
Gain (15-25)% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage while affected by Anger

AngerPhysicalConvertedToFire
(25-40)% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage while affected by Anger

My bad I meant anger, its what is in the PoB for the guide. I think the fire damage increase with anger give the most because you're scaling fire damage with the entire build. Since chief already had enough regan the leech won't help. We don't build crit so the multipler won't help. Our phy damage isn't high so not those two. It leave the fire pen and fire damage. Can test it out on PoB and see.
I would like to know what watcher's eye jewel I should look for
"
RexZShadow wrote:

My bad I meant anger, its what is in the PoB for the guide. I think the fire damage increase with anger give the most because you're scaling fire damage with the entire build. Since chief already had enough regan the leech won't help. We don't build crit so the multipler won't help. Our phy damage isn't high so not those two. It leave the fire pen and fire damage. Can test it out on PoB and see.

Good idea, but there are only 4 of 6 Anger Watcher's Eye in POB listet. The fire damage one isn't in my version. Plus I seem to be unable to set the Anger aura to active so that the extra damge is not shown.
Be true to yourself and you will never fall.
ign @DingOfFire
ign @Tormented_Bowjob
ign @UmEinharKeinenNamen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info