[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

Am doing a chieftain and using tectonic slam for clear.
I have some items, that are for this build for sale. If someone need anything you can /w me in game TheMFSeeker.

I hope that is not a problem, but if it does you can delete my post. Thanks! :)

Last edited by TheMedico on Apr 6, 2018, 7:21:01 AM
Havn't checked in PoB yet but i assume an elder amulet (ilvl80) with the following prefix:

1% increased Damage per 15 Strength

Would be pretty good for chieftain version since it doesn't require xoph's blood and has a lot less damage than berserker -

Toughts ?

Edit:

for example
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Apr 6, 2018, 5:02:37 AM
Hey you all.
First of all: Thanks for that great build, i like it very much, it´s a lot of fun to play :)
I´m playing this build since i saw your first vid about it with pob link.

Damage is not the problem for me, that´s fine, but survivability is kinda tricky.
Yesterday i died at red elder in p3 and now i think i need some more survivability.
I dont have a watchers eye with lgoh vitality only with fire damage and i dont want to swap to lgoh because fire damage+lgoh is out of my range^^
I want to try the blasphemy+poacher´s mark setup but only to drop herald of ash is not enough.
Which other gem would u suggest to swap for blasphemy+poacher´s mark?

Edit: Uhm ok, it´s not that heavy i thought...now i dropped culling strike, put anger into my shield charge setup and have 2 slots free for blasphemy and poacher´s mark

Last edited by MeikK on Apr 6, 2018, 6:12:56 AM
"
xxKillerZ wrote:
How does curse effectiveness affects the LGOH from Poacher's Mark? I cant afford two good elder rings or a vitality watcher's eye, so i was thinking about using Anger + Poacher's with 2 normal rare rings or Anger + HoA and a Thief's Torment, what you guys think its the best setup?

I got a single elder ring, dropped Poachers and used Vitality instead. Was enough LoH for me but you could keep Poachers if you want.

Also if you can't get the LoH ring, try watching out for lev 12 curse on hit poachers mark instead, reduced curse effectiveness on bosses means you don't get as much out of it though, can't run hexproof either

HoA is not worth it i don't think
Great build. Seems solid upto T16 so far with most content cleared (except Uber Aziri / Uber Elder) at just level 85. A couple of questions:

Molten strike threshold jewels - are people still running 2 up to end game or is it worth swapping them out?
Multistrike vs Ancestral call in the 6l - I'm seeing Ancestral call being way better in everything (DPS, leech etc). Any particular reason for the multi?
Crafting Consortium - The Igloo Mirror Shop
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3283615
AYO lifting, do you suggest using Avatar of Fire Keystone until Xoph's?
Hello there, my friends are playing this build and we all had a blast while leveling up. They are now killing off lvl 15 maps and guardians and stuff, one of them as chieftain and one as berserker.

I on the other hand keep dying to everything all the time, I cant take more than 3 normal hits from normal monsters on a tier 11 map, what am I doing wrong.

I might be really bad at the game, I can accept that and give up but something is wrong but we cant find the problem.

Can anyone see if I have anything that is wrong in gear or passive points?

Btw Lifting, love your uber lab farmer totem build!
Are your resistances capped? Did you run the map with ele reflect maybe?

In my opinion we deal no physical damage, so life leech per phys attack damage doesnt help you and i saw it on some items in your gear.

Get some more level in maps you can safely run and get the herbalism node. I think it´s helpful as long as you´re using an health flask.

Get your uber lab. It´s a nice damage boost.
Get some meginord´s vise. They´re helpful to sustain your life degen from rage.

Other things that may be wrong i cannot see. I have no watchers eye with lgoh, that´s why i´m using poacher´s mark and i´m fine with t15 maps so i dont know why you´re dying in t11 maps.

Hope i could help you
Last edited by MeikK on Apr 6, 2018, 3:13:10 PM
"
MeikK wrote:
Are your resistances capped? Did you run the map with ele reflect maybe?

In my opinion we deal no physical damage, so life leech per phys attack damage doesnt help you and i saw it on some items in your gear.

Get some more level in maps you can safely run and get the herbalism node. I think it´s helpful as long as you´re using an health flask.

Get your uber lab. It´s a nice damage boost.
Get some meginord´s vise. They´re helpful to sustain your life degen from rage.

Other things that may be wrong i cannot see. I have no watchers eye with lgoh, that´s why i´m using poacher´s mark and i´m fine with t15 maps so i dont know why you´re dying in t11 maps.

Hope i could help you

Thank you for the help, It was not the map, phys leech was just on the item and an enchant i changed.

Can grind to herbalism on lower maps but I survived earlier, dont know what happened. Uber lab just gives me more damage. But i die to the traps too easy so I cant make the uber lab.

Again thank you for helping out. Gonna try the meginord.

*edit: Changed to meginord and started surviving, lets hope that was it*

Last edited by Morphox on Apr 6, 2018, 3:43:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info