[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

Im playing as chieftan, so no stun imunity which means 100% death whenever i do get stunned... using the flask that gives onslaught for now to fix that but i dont know if i should go ahead and grab unwavering stance, or find a way to incorporate kaoms roots into the build.

Also, i think i need to swap amulets and rings but cant find any better than thiefs torment, my profile is public any help would be greatly apreciated! Kind of a noob since i've only been playing for a bit over 2 weeks.
"
sevenpeter wrote:
Im playing as chieftan, so no stun imunity which means 100% death whenever i do get stunned... using the flask that gives onslaught for now to fix that but i dont know if i should go ahead and grab unwavering stance, or find a way to incorporate kaoms roots into the build.

Also, i think i need to swap amulets and rings but cant find any better than thiefs torment, my profile is public any help would be greatly apreciated! Kind of a noob since i've only been playing for a bit over 2 weeks.

I think all you really need first is one elder ring with life gain on hit and/or watcher eyes. From there you can either get 2 insane rings or 1 ring depending if you take the elder ring route. On hardcore theres no descent elder ring so buying a watcher eye with lifegain on hit costed 120c. Which is only a day of farming really slow,with random map alc and go.

Dont try and craft an elder ring, the journey is rough and you may end up wasting more then the cost.
Is it me or that LGOH Watcher's Eye is so hard to find ?
"
Red_Zebra wrote:
Really solid build! Playing the berserker version I've managed to do all guardians and shaper deathless, 1 death on uber atziri, and a few attempts on uber elder. I got uber elder to about half before using all of my portals. Only have tried it twice. It's a really mechanical fight. I think if you go in knowing the fight and making sure you don't get greedy for damage you should be good. I'd really recommend making an extra set of chill removal flasks.

It is also absolutely worth it getting the LoH watcher's eye. It really does make a difference.

Nice man! I have still yet to get my F'CKING last memory fragment to attempt uber elder. I don't expect to do it in the first attempt either. It looks very mechanical as you say. Good job regardless and thanks for leaving your feedback =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Deadbringer wrote:
"
Gazeifiee wrote:
"
Deadbringer wrote:
Hello, im curious how important is the life gain on hit on that watcher's eye?

Has anyone tried without it? I got this lvl92 jugger im respeccing to this in Hardcore and curious about thought on it..losing a jewel slot for a single 30life gain on hit seems a bit meh,but i could be wrong.

Makes a pretty big difference in survivability of this build. Without the watcher's eye, I would be using thief's torment to keep you alive. But in the end, it all depends on your play style; do you want to face tank stuff, or play it safe.

what i meant is, if you have one elder LGOH ring are you safe enough? Going for the watcher eye lgoh is overkill or needed? Im aware it is good but is it overkill good or needed?

Also, fixing resist is crazy hard :D

Spoiler

missing so many resist and only 1 ring short, im actually thinking of getting a shield but then again,the dps will suffer a lot.

There is a few setups that works imo:

- One Elder ring with 15+ LGOH and a Vitality Watchers with 30+ LGOH (that is the setup I am using)

- Two Elder rings with 18+ LGOH each

- 1 Elder ring and a Blasphemy + Poacher's Mark

- Thief's Torment (not a good endgame option, but great all the way up to level 80 or so)
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey, i crafted this juicy, just wanted to share with you, what do you think?
Now i need sth. similar with LGOH

Very nice ring!

That said, and this is not to rain on your parade, one thing to take into consideration is that the melee damage mod doesn't influence the projectiles of molten strike or wild strike, but otherwise very nice!
"
RexZShadow wrote:

This is my current gear and I'm like lvl 73 doing the chieftan version. I completely merciless lab and finding my self rather squishy still? Like my regan is gear and have like 4.6k hp but I get hit for so much I still feel like I'm super squishy. I have cap res too so I feel like I'm doing something wrong. Can anyone help? Thanks!

I don't have my watcher's eyes, which one do I get or can I get both the anger and vit one? Really want to get my uber lab points for the 100% fire res and then I can redo all my gear's res.

Get rid of the carnage heart for a better life and strength amulet. Then focus on getting some more levels in, you have lots of life nodes to pick up and you get a nice amount of health per level too with this build =)

Also, I cant see which flasks you are using but those are not to be neglected either.
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Apr 3, 2018, 4:01:09 PM
"
"
RexZShadow wrote:

This is my current gear and I'm like lvl 73 doing the chieftan version. I completely merciless lab and finding my self rather squishy still? Like my regan is gear and have like 4.6k hp but I get hit for so much I still feel like I'm super squishy. I have cap res too so I feel like I'm doing something wrong. Can anyone help? Thanks!

I don't have my watcher's eyes, which one do I get or can I get both the anger and vit one? Really want to get my uber lab points for the 100% fire res and then I can redo all my gear's res.

Get rid of the carnage heart for a better life and strength amulet. Then focus on getting some more levels in, you have lots of life nodes to pick up and you get a nice amount of health per level too with this build =)

Also, I cant see which flasks you are using but those are not to be neglected either.

I'm kinda stuck with it for now because I need i to cap resist. Trying to level to finish first uber to grab the last ascendancy nod that will give me 100 fire resist then I'll need to rebuy my hat and rings to cap out on res.

As for flasks do I just have to make them because i don't think anyone sell those XD (aside from the unique ones ofc)

Also what do you recommend getting high quality of on gems? Should I just buy 20 quality gems or use the vender recipe to turn level 20 gems into 20 quality (is that even worht it?"

"
sevenpeter wrote:

Ya I noticed this too, died few times because just couldn't move. At first was wondering wtf was going on there then realized was just perm stunned XD

"
Schlachtviehh wrote:
I thought Chieftain doesn't use Watcher's Eye because the Ascendency Points compensate for that. Plus Chieftain uses Herald of Ash instead of Vitality. No Vitality = No use for Watcher's Eye. Or am I wrong?

I believe there is a watcher's eyes with like increase fire damage with herald of ash on.
Has anyone tried Champion with this build but dual wielding BLS instead? Damage looks juicy while still being decently tanky.
Auras & Utility:

- Anger, Herald of Ash & Ancestral Protector.

Note: Consider using Blasphemy + Poacher's Mark instead of Herald of Ash for life gain on hit.

I'm going chieftain, thus not running vitality since there's no mention of that in the skill gem setup, so i only need to look for increased damage while affected by anger for watcher's eye right?

Also if i drop herald of ash for blasphemy + Poacher's mark, i'm not quite sure where to slot those two gems in since there's no space unless i drop another gem, perhaps i'm missing something here.

Thanks for the build! :)
Last edited by spawniz on Apr 3, 2018, 8:16:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info