[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

(warning, poor english)
Can I use Brass Dome for this build? I don't have Belly, but I have a 6L BD.(and don't want to sell it) Maybe I'll make the juggernaut version, but idk. how tanky and effective can be that.(or I use it with berserker)
About the lgoh , i actually have 20 on my watcher eye. No other lgoh source on my build , and i can do without issue any content , except uber elder (i didn't try because of this fuckin quest ...the last part is so random...)
Red elder , shapper , T15/16 with nasty mods..
So i think one source of lgoh can be enough.
When i get a elder ring with lgoh i'm probably going to switch my watcher for one with increased fire damage with anger.

This is my current gear and I'm like lvl 73 doing the chieftan version. I completely merciless lab and finding my self rather squishy still? Like my regan is gear and have like 4.6k hp but I get hit for so much I still feel like I'm super squishy. I have cap res too so I feel like I'm doing something wrong. Can anyone help? Thanks!

I don't have my watcher's eyes, which one do I get or can I get both the anger and vit one? Really want to get my uber lab points for the 100% fire res and then I can redo all my gear's res.
Last edited by RexZShadow on Apr 2, 2018, 7:32:43 PM
Do i need to spec into unwavering stance? it's 3 points for stun immunity which we dont have on the build if im not mistaken. btw any tips on how i should swap my stuff around? public profile :)
"
RexZShadow wrote:

This is my current gear and I'm like lvl 73 doing the chieftan version. I completely merciless lab and finding my self rather squishy still? Like my regan is gear and have like 4.6k hp but I get hit for so much I still feel like I'm super squishy. I have cap res too so I feel like I'm doing something wrong. Can anyone help? Thanks!

I don't have my watcher's eyes, which one do I get or can I get both the anger and vit one? Really want to get my uber lab points for the 100% fire res and then I can redo all my gear's res.

I found this as well around this level range. It does get better by about 80-83, all about those tree points and gem levels that will make a huge difference in the buids performance.
just me or the wildstrike setup is really bad? LIke REALLY bad....I mean its much easier just using inc aoe/ancestral call ...you can even glitch the ancestral call to make it spam on single.

lvling my gem but my dps seem pretty shit compared to the op. will see tomorrow if i can get that deeps up or not.
I'm trying to get a +3 MS helm, but the options are rather limited. What would be the best to pick from this bunch? Devotos or abyssus? Those are like 3ex each, or i guess i could try to save up 10ex for a starks or rats nest?
"
Gazeifiee wrote:
"
RexZShadow wrote:

I found this as well around this level range. It does get better by about 80-83, all about those tree points and gem levels that will make a huge difference in the buids performance.

I mean at this point only nods still need to take is like the elemental damage to primeval force then the hp around it. Do those make a huge difference in term of survival or is it like just higher level make you take less damage? Also with watcher's eyes is that even possible to get both the anger and vit or just one of those?
I thought Chieftain doesn't use Watcher's Eye because the Ascendency Points compensate for that. Plus Chieftain uses Herald of Ash instead of Vitality. No Vitality = No use for Watcher's Eye. Or am I wrong?

Be true to yourself and you will never fall.
ign @DingOfFire
ign @Tormented_Bowjob
ign @UmEinharKeinenNamen
Last edited by Schlachtviehh on Apr 3, 2018, 5:00:35 AM
"
sevenpeter wrote:
Do i need to spec into unwavering stance? it's 3 points for stun immunity which we dont have on the build if im not mistaken. btw any tips on how i should swap my stuff around? public profile :)

Rite of Ruin makes you stun immune if you have over 25 rage stacks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info