[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

Anyone try using this belt with this build (Cyclopean Coil)?

Seems like it should be decent for STR and gaining a couple immunities.
Hello, im curious how important is the life gain on hit on that watcher's eye?

Has anyone tried without it? I got this lvl92 jugger im respeccing to this in Hardcore and curious about thought on it..losing a jewel slot for a single 30life gain on hit seems a bit meh,but i could be wrong.

Really solid build! Playing the berserker version I've managed to do all guardians and shaper deathless, 1 death on uber atziri, and a few attempts on uber elder. I got uber elder to about half before using all of my portals. Only have tried it twice. It's a really mechanical fight. I think if you go in knowing the fight and making sure you don't get greedy for damage you should be good. I'd really recommend making an extra set of chill removal flasks.

It is also absolutely worth it getting the LoH watcher's eye. It really does make a difference.
Last edited by Red_Zebra on Apr 2, 2018, 1:01:56 PM
Thoughts on Loreweave?
Anyone looked at using a Hungry Loop to store Wild Strike? Would free up a 4 link for some extra defenses and provide another link for Wild Strike damage. I suppose that depends on how vital having both LoH rings are to the build.

Being HC, I went for the Jugg option. I have some of my own takes on the build as well.
hello im wondering does doriyanis catalyst (two of them) are useable? or shud i just stick to spinkler for molten strike?
"
Deadbringer wrote:

Has anyone tried without it? I got this lvl92 jugger im respeccing to this in Hardcore and curious about thought on it..losing a jewel slot for a single 30life gain on hit seems a bit meh,but i could be wrong.

Makes a pretty big difference in survivability of this build. Without the watcher's eye, I would be using thief's torment to keep you alive. But in the end, it all depends on your play style; do you want to face tank stuff, or play it safe.
Hey, i crafted this juicy, just wanted to share with you, what do you think?
Now i need sth. similar with LGOH

"
Gazeifiee wrote:
"
Deadbringer wrote:

Makes a pretty big difference in survivability of this build. Without the watcher's eye, I would be using thief's torment to keep you alive. But in the end, it all depends on your play style; do you want to face tank stuff, or play it safe.

what i meant is, if you have one elder LGOH ring are you safe enough? Going for the watcher eye lgoh is overkill or needed? Im aware it is good but is it overkill good or needed?

Also, fixing resist is crazy hard :D

Spoiler

missing so many resist and only 1 ring short, im actually thinking of getting a shield but then again,the dps will suffer a lot.
I just buyed a Watcher's Eye with the Vitality mod for 2ex. I don't even care about the second mod, very expensive... But hey, I'm rockin 42 of LGoH.

When I get some divines I'll try to get the +25 to +30.
Last edited by MiguelFg on Apr 2, 2018, 5:43:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info