[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
Fexxus wrote:
"
RedExiledSG wrote:
Is there any major changes to this build after the current patch note? Some of the burning node had been reduced. Did it affect the damage significantly?

The fire damage was buffed though. If anything those nodes should provide a slight dps increase, but it's not going to be super noticeable either way. The only big(ish) changes I'll be making is using a VRF gem and trying to fit a flame golem+combustion link in for reduced fire resistance to targets ignited by the golem.

Wouldn't that interfere with EE ? ..
"
fl0yd wrote:
"
Fexxus wrote:
"
RedExiledSG wrote:
Is there any major changes to this build after the current patch note? Some of the burning node had been reduced. Did it affect the damage significantly?

The fire damage was buffed though. If anything those nodes should provide a slight dps increase, but it's not going to be super noticeable either way. The only big(ish) changes I'll be making is using a VRF gem and trying to fit a flame golem+combustion link in for reduced fire resistance to targets ignited by the golem.

Wouldn't that interfere with EE ? ..

No minions don't interfere with EE.
Hey man, is this a decent enough league starter? I promised myself I'd give RF a try this league. Kind of in a dilemma between doing ES or Life. Yours definitely seems the most interesting, but I'd hate to have a very slow start.

Also, this is the first RF I've seen that doesn't reach 95% Fire resistance. Is it by construct or just something you couldn't be bothered with?
i have pretty much every gear u got with almost all rolls expect watchers eye . most jewels get pretty freaking close to yours spend alot of exalts on it .... dont even get close to 1.5mil dps ... 100k at max wwith both rf and SR running ... wtf is going wrong ?
https://pastebin.com/ew3RwfcZ
my build as it is atm at lvl 92

Hi, started this build on my 5-years old first char in standard who never ever hit maps, leveled more or less smooth with SR only, now i'm lvl 73 and can basically do some tier 1 maps, also i guess i can fully sustain the RF degen after finishing 3rd lab, have all the core items except the right watcher's eye, plus still 6-linking another shavronne chest to replace my current 5L.
If i understand correctly, i must level the char to some 85-90 before switching to LL/mana, the question is what can i improve to safely level up at some say t3 burial chambers apart from crafting (will do some once the masters will transfer from league)?

Character name is "dirtylamer", POB link: https://pastebin.com/ZMYp1t4j
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
"
MegaZebie wrote:
https://pastebin.com/ew3RwfcZ
my build as it is atm at lvl 92

You may want to compare your tree to the OP's build guide again. You haven't even taken the 2 keystones that increase your damage the most: Elemental Equilibrium and Elemental Overload
Last edited by Fritso on Jun 1, 2018, 10:10:14 AM
any reason to not use witch fire brew?
Hey guys, can't understand why I don't have enough energy shield's regen.... I checked every items, passive skill tree etc...

Energy shield regeneration per second : about 1000 for 6500 Energy Shield but with RF, It's not enough...
"
Verseb wrote:
Hey guys, can't understand why I don't have enough energy shield's regen.... I checked every items, passive skill tree etc...

Energy shield regeneration per second : about 1000 for 6500 Energy Shield but with RF, It's not enough...

Quick glance :
- You're missing the 8% ES node after Arcane Focus.
- You have shit flasks (2 life flasks which are useless, not even a prefix on your quicksilver, a single useless affix on your Ruby, bad mana flask too.
- You have a lvl 19 Purity of Fire. And this is going to be why you don't regen ES enough. You NEED a lvl 23 Purity to get the +1% max fire. Either get a lvl 21 PoF + +2 level Unset ring, or lvl 20 PoF with +3 Unset ring, or lvl 21 PoF in your shield. You're missing 2% max fire res with your lvl 19 Purity which is HUGE.
- You can also try and get a Rise of the Phoenix if you want even more %Fire Max resist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info